no growth

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by boochiano, May 23, 2008.

1. hello My 3 babies were transplanted into my DWC buckets 5 days ago. I added 1/2 strenght nutes (general hydroponic micro) yesterday. I am using a 400 watt HPS 24/0 that is approx. 18" from top of buckets. Temps 72-82 F. I am going to check the PH later. My pots are in about 1' of water in the buckets.

Anyway, these plants look the same from day 1 (even before putting into buckets).
    Is this normal? I thought they took off once in the buckets? Or least show some growth?

I have been tempted to pull the rockwool cube out and see if the roots are growing.:(

Am I impatient? When do you see growth?

2. You did not show pics of your plants, are they clones or seedlings? My set-up sounds similar to yours. Attached are pics of my scrog grow with 4 WW clones. The clones sat in my clone starter for two weeks longer than necessary, but seem to be doing ok now. Everywhere I read that people are keeping nute levels fairly low, 400 to 600 ppm. I have been using GH 3 part nutes at the recommended levels, about 1750 ppm, even on seedlings with no problem. In fact they take off like crazy. JMHO

Attached Files:

3. I am a noob to hydroponics I just ordered my first kit.. but I read that sometimes the roots arent long enough to catch the water? Don't take my word for it, I read it off a google search of how to grow marijuana hydroponically long ass guide with a white background and a body of text.