No growth in over a month! Wtf!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yinyang, Apr 19, 2008.

1. I have 3 plants, 2 of em have been growing nicely but 1 of them has stopped growing completely. I know northern lights stay small and stocky but still...not this small and stocky. Growing conditions have been good too, the only thing i could think that could cause this is lack of N...which is not the issue as its growing in soil with worm castings and ive been properly feeding it.

so what else could cause this lack of growth?

2. Wow, I've never heard of this one before, got any measurements to compare to its age? Any pics?

Wish I could help.

3. Yeah my NL has been in flower for 2.5 weeks and only grew about 4" under a 1000 HPS just starting to throw pistils like crazy.

4. any yellowing drooping discolored leaves

no growth could be 1 of 2 thing either lack of n or to much nutrients

5. Neel lots more info before trying to give you advise.

If theres no growth at all in a month and its healthy then it could just be a runt of the litter.Overwatering will stall growth easly.

6. If it looks healthy otherwise, maybe you're rootbound... but I agree, too little info to tell you much.

E4A2S

7. yea the reason i didnt post more info is because i figured there was no need cuz i know growing conditions are good. no wilting/yellowing leaves, no problems at all definitely not overwatering. (if you want specific details just ask what exactly)

So it might be rootbound then? Thats funny cuz i wanted to transplant it to a bigger pot but by looking at it, it doesnt seem to be at its full potential in the pot its already in. Maybe it is just the "runt" of the bunch i dunno.

8. What's the PH level?