No green, How about some red :)

Discussion in 'General' started by twaockrider, Jun 12, 2006.

1. I couldn't get a ride into town today, and so I have to hold off on my half till tomorrow. Last night I took my only 4 vic's, and now I think I'm going to have to head down the DXM path, just for tonight.

I'm wondering how much I should take to get a nice high. It's the equate Nite Time cough syrup(cherry flavor :)), it's got Acetaminophen 500 mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg, and Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg in each 10 oz bottle.

I've drank OTHER cough syrups before for the high, but not this specific kind, and figured I'd ask before I tried this one.

2. It has to have more than 15 mg in a ten ounce bottle...

3. it's in each 15 mL TBSP, in which there are 296 mL in each 10 oz bottle

4. You might as well put a gun up to your head.

5. Maybe after I get high, I will not end the night sober.

6. No what I'm saying is....Acetaminophen 500 mg is bad.:)
    Go to the DXM thread.

7. dont take that stuff, to much acte w/e the fuck it is. thats like taking nyquil.

8. yeah I was joking, that's why I asked, because of the amount of Acetaminophen. I did check the DXM thread.

9. Yeah, I have nyquil at my house and I'm always tempted to take it...because I'm desperate to try dxm.

But I have dex caps 30mg each 30 a box (2 boxes) that come tommorow! w00t:hello:

10. Oh, a joke huh?

Haha?:confused:

11. joking about putting le gun to my head. I wanted to drink the shit though. Not so much anymore.

12. Oh ok, so I did some good after all.
    Yay for me. :)

When you do dxm you want the only active ingredient to be "Dextromethorphan HBr"