No Green For Two Months!

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntBurna, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Well here is the story. Sixty eight days ago I stopped smoking weed as I prepared to get a job when I got back to college. A month has gone since I thought I would have had a job so I'm nearing 90 days without green. I just get drunk everyday and go to class and don't look for a damn job.

I've been smoking for six years now and this is by far my longest break. My closest break before this was about twelve days if I remember correctly. My question is how the hell am I going to feel when I smoke my first blunt? Will it be a mind blowing, giggly high like when I first started smoking? Would a blunt of regs get me high, not that I will be smoking reggie though. Before I stopped I was smoking two blunts (.6 each) to my head a day and could still go to class and get stuff done.

Just want to get some other people's opinions and how they have felt after their tolerance breaks and how long the breaks were.

2. Ugh. I can't drink that often.

I'd lose my fucking mind.

3. you will get fucking BLAZED!
    oh and to kramer,if you pace yoself alcohal isnt bad everyday

4. My only question is why are you rolling .6 gram blunts?

5. yikes. start smoking again. you're liver will probably appreciate it

6. Haha yes it is. Take it from someone who knows first hand the damaging effects of daily alcohol use.

7. If it was only 90 days I think you should be fine. I did 3 1/2 years and puked / was high for like 2 days. Don't recommend it, but yeah man your going to have one nice ass trip. Lucky Bastard! ;)

8. i'm sad for you

smoke now please :D

you will prolly be so stoned you wont even know

9. you'll get super stoned

10. i drink everyday and smoke everyday, Im a beter person high sad but true, your first blunt is going to amazing!!!