Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No good or good

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kemotokes, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Was bout to pick up from this new connect but wanted to get grasscity's inisight on his bud, it's homegrown , what do you guys think? [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Looks decent, how does it smell?

3. Idk, didn't get none yet bag appeal is good but we both know that just cuz it looks good dont mean it is

4. Yeah, my money won't come out of my wallet until I've seen and smelled it, and sure it's the weight it's suppose to be.

5. left one looks fire, but i would have to smell to let you know fs :RoorRip:

6. So I copped some of this I was on a budget, it's homegrown outdoor , God bud is the strain take into consideration I live in PNW so the cold affects the plants a lot but, bought it smoked it got high Shits pretty good tho , what smells you look for for bud ? Like I look for a sweet but still skunky type of smell how bout yall?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Does it smell better/stronger/danker than your previous bags?

8. It's not from the same dude new connect but I mean it has a sweeter smell than most of my bud my aunt smelled it when I was rollin it and she said she liked the way it smelled she doesn't usually like the smell of weed haha