No fucking way...

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I got to drive the 2009 GT-R. Its a very very nice car. My friends dad owns one and we took it out for a spin when his parents were on vacation haha. Blows my corvette out of the water IMO. What car do you drive now?

2. Any pictures yet? Can't wait to see it.

3. Soon guys. Soon. I need to get back from vacation first. Youll have em when i get back.

4. When you gonna be back from vacation?

5. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']

When you gonna be back from vacation?[/quote]

3/4 days.

6. I drove a 2009 model it was nice it has such a broad smooth power band its never a blip away from 3000rpm and 20lbs of boost hahahaha.

Where do you live? I'm in contact with a Shop in the Nj/NYC area that does impressive GTR work if you want to drop 850awhp on a mustang dyno overnight. :D

7. I used to date a girl who's dad owned a couple nissan dealerships. He had 2 GTR's sitting in his garage with the sickest Z i've seen for his daily driver.

The girl ended up being a stuck up bitch, but I got a crazy ride in a GTR. worth it. you're lucky dude.

8. [quote name='"OrigPurpleHaze"']I used to date a girl who's dad owned a couple nissan dealerships. He had 2 GTR's sitting in his garage with the sickest Z i've seen for his daily driver.

The girl ended up being a stuck up bitch, but I got a crazy ride in a GTR. worth it. you're lucky dude.[/quote]

Haha thanks man. Shoulda stuck with tge girl for the sake of the car, besides, if you were getting pussy from it i dont see the issue haha. Just kidding. We need intellectual girls.

9. [quote name='"GoneWithTheWeed"']Pics?[/quote]

Currently in quebec on a trip. Passed out people everywhere. Im coming back to ontario this saturday.

10. if my dad bought a gt-r it wouldnt take me a month to get a picture of it and i live in a different state from him.

11. lol i'm starting to think op has trolled us

12. [quote name='"darksmoker"']lol i'm starting to think op has trolled us[/quote]

I already posted two pics. I took some more on my phone but im only gonna post the ones without the license plate.
    Alright here you guys are.

Attached Files:

13. i'm so jealous man. i can just imagine the excitement of that coming true, and then waking up from a dream. honestly, pinch yourself. allot. that is an absolutely brilliant piece of machinery, i envy you dearly.

14. Lets see some engine & turbo pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']Lets see some engine & turbo pics!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Soon man everythings coming just soon.

16. I demand more pics or riots will begin.

17. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']I demand more pics or riots will begin.[/quote]

I'm behind you on that one lol. Nice ride tho man

18. Pictures yet?

19. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']

Pictures yet?[/quote]

Does it look like it? When i get time ill put em up guys, chill out. Still in quebec.