Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No fucking way!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Hahaha I just found out one of the hottest chicks in my school smokes weed when we were talking about something my friend did when he was high, she asked me if I was there I told her yes, found out she tokes.. I am bout ready to buy a half o and walk down there right now.. What would u do in this situation

2. Luckkky.. Get her really high and...well you know what to do from there ;P

3. get me some

4. I'd smoke that weed you just bought. Smoke it till I'm high I tell ya.

5. Smoke with her... Duh...

6. Smoke with her, but just act like she's another person. Just chill back and get high. Talk, listen to music, relax.

7. get your dick wet!!:devious::ey:get walking!!!!!:bolt:

8. All the hot chicks that went to my HS toked but you make it seem like not many do at your school and if that's the case then I say stick to her

9. Odds of you fucking, or anything much, happening with one of the hottest girls in your school the first time you hang out with her aren't lucky. Just treat it like any other situation. Be cool and flirty.

Some girls, however, do get super horny while high. Do your flirt thing, and if she's down definitely make your move.

10. i would obviously make a thread on gc about the whole ordeal before making any further actions.

11. hahahhahah I'm dying right now man

12. Toke with her nitwit.

13. Becareful she might be a "user" so do it once and see what happens...if she keeps asking...play the "who are you game"

14. smoke up then hit that shit

15. I would have already been out of the door my friend.

16. If you walk over there with a half o of dank... and she's had sex more than 3 times in her life. You're gonna get your dick wet.