No fucking way??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cannibausssss, May 4, 2010.

1. Was down in my cellar watching Futerama and decided to pack some purp into my friends mini bong I'm borrowing. As I'm finishing my second bowl my dad (who hates pot smoking kids and does not want me smoking, let alone smoking in his house). He walks down, casually speaks to me, then walks back upstairs without mentioning anything about smell. How is my dad this fucking stupid?

2. personal experience dawg, my parents used to like wait to tell me shit, like id get in trouble for shit that happened a while ago, glad to be out of there wrath.

3. .....what?

4. dude he's circlin' ya....:bolt:

5. He's mentally retarded.....or high.

6. Maybe he's passive aggressive? Is he a cig smoker? Maybe he didn't smell it.

*edit* would you rather him scream at you instead? I mean really.

7. well no older guys are passive aggressive indeed.

cops circle.

i dunno sometimes people HAVE come home to a fucking "intervention" in the parents eyes.

EXTREME situation of course haha
    high as fuck so yerrm yea.

8. Doesn't smoke. And no windows were open in this room btw.
    And no? I wouldn't him rather scream at me?
    Fuck type of question is that...... :rolleyes:

9. dude, im really fucked up be nice to me, i smoked a blunt, drank some and got a nice big dip in :hello:

10. Sorry, I didn't understand the first post at first so I didn't understand what you meant. I'm super baked.
    But if he smelled anything he woulda confronted me then and there, I know my dad.

11. Because you're calling your dad a retard and making all these crazy assumptions because he didn't smell it. If he would have, I bet you would have made a thread about how he screamed at you and blah blah blah. Just accept it, you got lucky.

12. Sorry bro haha. Everything there sounds good besides the dip :(

13. Yes, I did get lucky. That is true.

14. Dude, don't call you dad names, it's disrespectful. He cut you some slack for chrissakes. Don't think he didn't smell it. If he yells at you enough, you'll just cruise over to your buddys or who knows where to get high. He probably knows this and at least knows your safe in your room. Maybe he's tired of givin youshit? Regardless, he cut you some slack so have a little resect and go with the flow.

15. i know right?,Does he just smoke to get attention or what?? :confused_2:

16. ah, dip is a hobby for me not an addiction, its more for work when i cant take smoke a cig or some budda.

17. your dad knows but he doesn't want to deal with it til later

18. Yup this is sum bad karma.

Cannibausssss' Dad: Maybe I'll let it slide, he said he's trying to find a job. I'll come down on him later if I have to.

Cannibausssss: lololol what a fucking retard haha I'ma make a thread on GC and everyone's gonna know what a retard my dad is.

God: Well fuck you.

Cannibausssss: Ball cancer? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

19. lmao d00d