No Fucking Way

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, May 14, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
     ​
    No matter how strong my buddy would be, no way in hell I would hang out there to die!

2. I wouldnt trust anybody enough to do that, and this will end badly for that dude if he keeps doing dumb shit like that.

3. #4 -Martyr, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014

One of my friends has actually been following this guy's story. From what my friend said, he's personally seen two of his best friends die from doing similar feats, but he loves the thrill of it so much that he's continued to do it.

4. That guy holding him he only just met him an hour before . Now that's total trust , or sheer stupidity lol

5. #6 orangegrovekush, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    That's fucking crazy i've seen the guy walk across the zip and the russian's but this had me going WTF

6. Russians are some crazy people, the things they do for fun..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JIUVsTlF3Yg

7. if i open the fridge door too fast i get excited i would literally have a heart attack and die from some of this shit like hell motherfucking n o

8. Darwin is working on it.

9. I'm just gonna copy and past what I just said here since it's so fitting. "Darwin is working on it."

10. Lol wut

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. When I watched it this morning I shit my pants........god only knows what she did in hers

12. I been following mustang wanted for a while now. I actually think what he does is extremly cool, although stupid, he hasn't slipped yet and people said he would long time ago. The dude also went into the Ukraine protest and filmed it. Pretty scary stuff.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

13. I get scared just watching that gif....

14. After watching some of his videos I now realize why he's so good at.. That dude has a fucking guerrilla grip on that shit. One video he's doing one handed pull ups hanging off a gigantic whatever while checking his phone. The balls man..

15. Shit I'm scared of doing the thing where you walk across an elevated platform with a safety net underneath

Doing that shit would make me shit myself and yell for my momma

:laughing:

16. You know, this is the kind of thing we should encourage as many people as possible to do. Only the profoundly stupid would try it, die, and make the gene pool a little bit cleaner.

Natural selection is a beautiful thing....

17. Fucking Russians, crazy fuckers.

18. I think I would rather die doing that, then never experience walking across the Moscow star. Must feel just out of this world. And too think how many people will never experience the thrill he does.

My point; boring life's are safe-er, but booorrriiinnggg. Yet, you an die from slipping on ice, or walking down the street just as easy as hanging from a bridge, where your faith lies in nobody's hands but yours.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster