no friends?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 1286, Jun 5, 2012.

1. i have another account on here and it aint a troll but anyways.

So im a sophomore in college and ive only got 5 friends that i hang out with im always lonely and depressed how can i make friends and nobody ever wants to hang out with me =(. i talk to ppl all the time and im not shy just theres not rly anyone that hangs out with me what am i doing wrong =/.

2. Are you introverted? Do you keep to yourself most of the time.. or do you dress weird or something? haha

3. nah im not rly shy i was b4 high school and i was always sheltered and i couldnt ever hang out in school.
    i dress in shorts a tshirt and a hat so nope not weird.

4. What sort of hats do you wear? I may have found the problem.

5. 5 people you can count on as real good, reliable friends isn't bad. And then of course, you'll have several associates.

If you're happy and productive, I think you're okay, but I don't know your exact situation.

6. if he says 10 gallon... he's fucked...

7. 5 friends is more than enough imo

dont hate on 59fifty

8. lol wut? camo hat, alabama football hat, and a Dale Earnhardt hat.

9. yeah but they dont hang out that much either =/. ugh

10. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']

What sort of hats do you wear? I may have found the problem.[/quote]

A sweaty one but it's his favorite that he always wears since middle school .

11. i could give you all the words in the world but to some it up, you gonna be alright . don't stress so much and just meet people. interact with people.5 friends is more than enough and when your older, most people, like myself, don't have much time to kick it all the time. in this life your meant to meet new people and some will stick and some will fade. its all apart of life. but like i said, you gonna be alright. just breathe

12. Maybe you're just weird or something. Do you have friend in school, but not outside of school? Or are just a loner in general?

13. Wear stylish clothing, nothing too pricey like Polo or Southern Tide but choose clothing that has flair and such to it.

The way you're describing your attire sounds like you seem either lazy or nonchalant about your looks. Which leads people to believe that laziness and acting nonchalantly about things are in your personality.

I use to dress in tees, gym shorts, and tennis shoes all day and was in your spot. Now I wear button downs, khaki shorts/panks, and flip flops or sperries and I hang around/meet new people almost constantly.

Like my mom use to tell me "Dress to impress, look to kill."

Hope you get to meet more people and make friends whatever you decide to do.

EDIT: I know this may not be a clothing based topic, but it can definitely help give an edge when meeting others. imo

14. You the smelly kid?

15. If you're not shy, but not confident, I wouldn't advise changing your style. If you are confident, go for it; it can't put you in a worse situation than you're currently in, right? Other than that.. just talk to people. Build relationships slowly, joke around with people.

Don't be reserved, because then you'll only find friends who are friendly with everyone, and you probably won't get a 'large' friendship from them. Bridges are built, not found.

16. I wouldnt be rocking that Dale Earnhardt or Alabama hat. That's Just me though ..

17. I usually just hang out with people I'm really close with. I break that every once in a while, though. I'd much rather have a couple of really close friends than a bunch of acquaintance. I like to have deep conversations with people I trust.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyzI6C1VK4][PMV] Blazing Saddles feat. Pinkie Pie - I'm Tired - YouTube[/ame]

19. #19 the cole phelps, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    I don't have any friends period and i'm happy enough. I look at it as my ''brief retirement'' I'm just chilling and enjoying the break. I had a falling out with my friends in early 2011 so i just needed to focus on doing shit for myself and not others.... So far i've failed at that and just smoked alot of weed but i'm happy

I'm the type of guy who likes having maybe 2/3 friends at a time though so keep that in mind.

this is another way of looking at it

20. Find your self a GF and never mind the friend thing aslong as you got a couple nothing wrong you will realize by the time your in your 40's you won;t have any friends but inlaws that drive you crazy