No Ferts Or Nutes?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CallmeMaybe, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Okay guys, now that I have the seed situation taken care of do I really need to use chemicals on my plants? I mean plants imo should grow naturally and on there own. Other than me adding water, and don't worry I will take care of it like a baby. What is your opinion and has anyone ever tried this?

Fuck yo presents!

2. I use espoma tomato-tone, it's organic, inexpensive, and works great. I top-dress with it once a month, stupid easy.

3. You won't get good results without using some kind of fertilizer, organic or chemical. At the very least ammend your soil with blood and bone meal, if you don't use nutes your plants could very possible stall not to mention when they get bigger they will definitely show deficiencies. Cannabis needs sunlight, water, and nutes to grow, not just sunlight and water, which is a common misnomer.

4. Yes, you can grow a plant without adding nutes.  If you like small, fluffy buds, that aren't too potent,  this is the best way to get that kind of crop.

5. Well chances are his soil contains some organic matter, and thus nutrients, but you're right. Not worth it to skimp on fertilizer. Unless you want a g per plant with is a complete waste of time and resources

6. Thank you! Guess I will use those chems

Fuck yo presents!

7. check out the organic grow section.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app