No Fap Thread

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Thenewgrower42, Dec 23, 2012.

1. how did u not bang one of those girls or guy, if ur into that

2. I'm in. Let's motivate.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. I'm thinking starting new years day I'll start a resolution to go for the longest amount of time as possible without a fap sesh, speaking of sesh when I eventually do decide to fap afterwards it'll be after a smoke sesh and it will be one of the greatest feelings you would ever have :D

4. I haven't beat it since the 8th. Think I can make it to the first. I once went 17 days without so this will be a record if I can hang in. I also quit caffeine and alcohol until the 31st and I have to quit smoking to get another job on top of all this. Why do I torture myself like this?

5. I just went 28 days and OMG! That was incredible.......

My schlong feels like it has new nerve endings!

EVERYONE TRY THIS!Give yourself a break with fapping and treat it like candy. One piece every once in awhile.

Before this experiment I was a daily fapper but now I think I am going to just hold off as long as I possibly can.

As to the benefits while not fapping I have to say my dreams became extremely vivid and sometimes even hilariously funny.
    My relationships with people became stronger and I learned a lot of who I am and who I want to become. My complexion also cleared up a lot but I quit eating meat and candy as well as drinking sugary drinks.

Fapping will feel a lot better when you feel a lot better about yourself.

6. I can never go more than a week without fapping but I really need to stop, my balls are like completely drained from years of fapping too much. Maybe I'll just cut it off since it has no use besides peeing and I hate having to pee. 

7. It's been exactly three weeks since I blew my load. I think I'm just gonna paint my wall tonight.. with semen.

8. Day 1, 6 more days of holidays before school. It's gonna be a good year. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Been like a week and a half.
    January no fap lets go.

10. #1052 NativeSoundz, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    I'm back in this bitch. This is day 3 technically for me

11. I was just thinking the same thing. There's no way i can deny my girl for days in a row. She'll look at me like im crazy. Or gay.

12. Made it 2 days.. ResetSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Or be really turned on and fuck your brains out

14. [quote name="Borborygmus" post="19279417" timestamp="1388852147"]Made it 2 days.. ResetSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Alright I'll try once more :)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. NoFap New Years!  :cool: 

Today will be the precursor before the official "Day 1" on Monday. I will update this thread on my progress every few days or so, good luck my friends! :smoke:

16. [quote name="puffman92" post="19177487" timestamp="1387258290"]how did u not bang one of those girls or guy, if ur into that[/quote]I had a gf back homeSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Three weeks yaa

18. I like to fap alot when I smoke alone... Im not good enough to give it up for no reason haha