Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No emotion?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntwrap420, Jul 20, 2009.

1. well ive been smokin for a while now and ive noticed that for up to a week after i toke ill feel like much less emotion towards things i normally would. and when i take a t-break it feels good,as in i feel normal again,i wish i could get the best of both worlds cuz i love the herb:(

so im just wonderin if anybody else has felt like this,peace:smoke:

2. i feel more emotion when im baked so i dont know what your talking about

3. LAst time I smoked I saw this dude catch on fire on the TV and flipped out like OMFG Hes on FUcking fire!

4. Sorry? Ha. It's probably not a big dea. Apathy may just come out in people when they're sober from light use of marijuana.

5. I get way more emotional when im high, but i think your talking about the moment you sober up from a good high. For that, i usually make less facial expressions, but im still pretty emotional.

Ive cried before when i was high. I was cruising youtube and ran across some vietnam raw footage and bawled up. The cry felt oddly good though, so i decided to play john linens (spell) imagine song while watching it, and man, I CRIED LIKE A BABY! (tears and all)

But once again, it felt great and i had a great night of sleep.

6. I usually get wayyyyyy more emotional when im high, even though i sound apathetic cause my voice is so monotone. But when i first started toking this happened to me so I think it should pass within time.

7. Depends on my high, if you are talking about while high. If it's a Sativa strain, I will talk to anyone about anything, debate anything, and 95% of the time win any debate. If it's Indica, I don't give a shit if a bomb goes on outside of my house, I am just listening to music, feeling my body fuck with my mind.

While sober however, I am a lot more laid back. I talk if spoken to but am more likely to sit in the room and observe how people act towards eachother and me. I don't fake anything anymore, before if some one said a joke that wasn't funny I would fake a laugh or a smile, not I might just pretend I didn't hear it.

Marijuana reveals you to yourself, it brings out the truth in everyone, even if you have been living a completely different life before. You are shaped by your parents your entire life, but I believe that after smoking cannabis for a long time I began to evolve into my own self.