No electronics wtf do ido!

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 16, 2011.

1. [quote name='"sokal"']wonder wtf you would have done if you grew up in the 40s or 50s.[/quote]

I probly would have been one of those kids that played with roadkill and slowly progressed to bigger things

2. Smoke, go out in nature, watch the clouds/stars, meditate, read a book, clean, take a laptop to starbucks or some place with an outlet and wifi, exercise, take a bath, fap a couple times if you want, cook, draw, find new apps on your ipod, listen to music, sleep, cards/boardgames, facebook/twitter, stumbleupon, youtube, download some podcasts (preferable the Joe Rogan Experince or the lavendar hour off of itunes for FREE), yoga, sports/basketball, capture an insect put it in a cage and name it and then watch it/play with it, read on the internet, buy an ebook, make a lemonade stand...idk man I'm pretty much out of ideas.

3. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']Smoke, go out in nature, watch the clouds/stars, meditate, read a book, clean, take a laptop to starbucks or some place with an outlet and wifi, exercise, take a bath, fap a couple times if you want, cook, draw, find new apps on your ipod, listen to music, sleep, cards/boardgames, facebook/twitter, stumbleupon, youtube, download some podcasts (preferable the Joe Rogan Experince or the lavendar hour off of itunes for FREE), yoga, sports/basketball, capture an insect put it in a cage and name it and then watch it/play with it, read on the internet, buy an ebook, make a lemonade stand...idk man I'm pretty much out of ideas.[/quote]

Great post man thanks

4. Smoke bud and go for an adventure, or stare at the sky. The trippiest, and most entertaining things are all around us in nature man, sometimes you just gotta love life without electronics. Nothing is more satisfying than observing the world around you while stoned.

5. Do 100 pushups, 100 sit-ups, and 100 jumping jacks

6. You can also go on a killing spree pretending your in the GTA world.

7. This.

Even if you're not stoned. I've sat around for hours in nature just listening, watching, thinking, etc.

8. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

This.

Even if you're not stoned. I've sat around for hours in nature just listening, watching, thinking, etc.[/quote]

I'm in Canada man it's cold! Rofl , if there's some sun tommorow though I will blaze outside and chat on GC

9. Bundle up my man! I know you must have some heavy gear if you're up in Canada...

MAKE A BONFIRE AND COOK SOME BEANIES AND WEENIES WITH SMORES FOR DESSERT!!! :hello::hello::smoke:

10. Sometimes after I smoke I like to just sick back and let my imagination run.

11. How is your modem working with no electricity?

12. He's a wizard I tell you!!!!!!!!! :eek:

13. [quote name='"fluffykush"']How is your modem working with no electricity?[/quote]

I have electricity , a power surge happened a few days ago and I lt blew up a good share of electronics . But this iPod is basically all I got entertainment wise now

14. #35 jaykewashere, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    lolumad?

Post edited to remove quote, of removed post

15. Are you SURE this was a power surge ? Sounds like you got hit with an EMP weapon. If your growing be careful! I am suspecting that the police in hand with the military are targeting ops with this type of weapon. Alot easier they getting a warrant and it destroys your digital componets. Just a thought start watching for strange aircraft or traffic through your area. ;)

16. Pretty sure you'd just get hammered and pass out.

17. reddit.com !!!!!!
    hours and hours and hours can be wasted....
    anlso 4chan.com , its the most black listed site there is, i use reddit everyday, all day

18. it had a ground.... (3 prongs, not 2) even if something has 3 prongs if it is hooked up to a non-grounded surge protector it will blow because thats the way it is, electricity is a muh-fukkah