No electronics wtf do ido!

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 16, 2011.

1. My house had A Power surge all my shit blew up . No ps3 no computer no shit. It's too damn cold to hang outside and all I have is my modem my iPod and weed , I need to find a source of entertainment before I go crazy ( and before one of you says fap ... You can only do that so many times ) help me GC ! Any good websites you know of that work on iPod touch ? Ant other suggestions? and yes I'm already on GC so that don't count :p

2. I know you said not to but it appears your only option is to fap till the electricity comes back.

3. got any books?

4. ipod and weed + modem .. your set

5. Since you have weed, your good. I would just blaze and browse grasscity or stumbleupon on the ipod you have. Smoke and read a book maybe, talk to other people in your house, or listen to music.

6. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']got any books?[/quote]

I'm a book freak , sadly I haven't had any money to add to the library in the last year , everything has been read ... Twice. Think I might go over some again though , maybe buy some tomorrow

7. All good suggestions guys appreciate it keep em comin

8. Make jelly with the Amish.

9. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']I know you said not to but it appears your only option is to fap till the electricity comes back.[/quote]

If I fap till next Monday My birdie will turn blur lol

10. Dig a hole to china.

11. boardgame? cards?

12. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Dig a hole to china.[/quote]

Do people in china say " dig a hole to America "

13. [quote name='"djace112"']boardgame? cards?[/quote]

I'm alone currently . I hope by tommorow someone will play risk or something with me

14. Who gon stop me HEUAAHHH

15. lol mad random but thats a sick track i fucks with it

16. what did cavemen do? Smoked weed, banged shit together (music), play board games, sex/masturbation

17. How about going to the library. Check out some new books?:confused:

18. wonder wtf you would have done if you grew up in the 40s or 50s.

19. [quote name='"retreat"']How about going to the library. Check out some new books?:confused:[/quote]

Never thought about that I might just get a membership man