No DXM, you have to be 18?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Marls, May 25, 2009.

1. I went to pavilions to get some DXM, 2 bottles of 20 gel caps. The lady told me I had to be 18 to buy them, and I told her I was, so she asks for ID and I don't have any except for one I found in my wallet from sophomore year. She is like... uhhhhhhhhh no date of birth sorrrryy. And I got into a yelling match with her before the manager told me I could come back with my mommy. And then when I went to get gas, the pump broke down and the lady made me wait like 15mins while she fixed it. Goddamnit.

2. thats wack stick it to them and jack it

3. Driving without your wallet?

4. Do self checkout at Kroger / Wallmart, or go to a dollar general. I just picked up a 400 off brand bottle of DXM and had no trouble.

5. watch out dude, i think i hear the age police coming around the corner

6. sophmore year in highschool? dude you have no other id? How do you not have an id?

7. i still gotta use my senior high school id because i still dont have a license:eek: part because of the law, part lazyness and not much desire to drive really

u can go to the dmv and get just an id made for like 60 bucks i think

8. yea i can see with a senior one. But a sophmore one?

9. Never happened to me when I was young.
    DXM was always sold to me at age 15,16,17.

10. I bought DXM when I was 12 at the Dollar General. Then I knowticed I could steal anything from that store, so I neaver bought anything from them again... :bolt:

11. 60 bucks for an id?? Here in missouri a non-drivers liscense will cost you like 10 bucks......

12. wait so you drive without a license?

13. Some businesses adopted that policy years ago (Walgreen's).

Look on the bright side, at least the lady fixed the gas pump for you. When I worked at a gas staion I would've said, "Shit, um, I guess you'll have to try another gas station."

14. You will still get Id'd at self checkout.

OP, get your shit together and get a drivers license.

15. haha i couldnt fuckin wait to get my liscence had a shitty old car waitin in my driveway too.

As for the dex i was ALWAYS sold to when buying dxm (even several bottles at a time o_O)and never questioned

16. The whole carding for DXM products is new. Ive heard it was optional, but that most stores do it. In my area and others I have visited, I have been carded at every store in the area for it except in the cases that, since I'm in a college town and look like I'm in college, they just skip it. But the register always beeps to ask for a birthdate. THEY DO CARD FOR DXM most of the time now.

17. I used the self checkout when I was underage to buy lighters. They would only sell them to me at Shell.

18. The store is like a 2 minute drive and it was late idk lol. And is it even true that you have to be 18? I definitely remember buying it when I wasn't 18.

19. this reminds me of when i tried buying spray paint to paint my car when i was 17 and they turned me down, yet i could get anything off the pharmacy shelf.

it was great turning 21 and walking into a bar holding my real ID.... lol i dont look 21 at all but i am :)