Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gigglegrass, Jun 30, 2014.

1. So I just got hired at a new job on Saturday. It's a well established home based business. There was no mention of a drug test on the application and they gave me all my paperwork to fill out (tax info, legal citizen status, obamacare, and bank direct deposit form) which also has no mention of one. I've been clean for about 2 weeks now and I'm only about 120 pounds 5'5. I'm pretty skinny and I have a low percentage of body fat. I think it's safe to assume I'm clean now. Anyways I'd really like to start smoking again, do you think I'm home free at this point?

2. I'd wait till you've had the job for a week or so and get used to it but I see no reason why they would drug test