No Drops(pretty funny)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by t3k, Dec 22, 2008.

1. I was at home grounded pretty board and decided to roll up a blunt of some crack sour diesel. So i smoked that shit to the face on my deck. Mad nice blunt. iight so i come in side take my drops out of my stash spot and relized there wasnt a drop left. i looked in the mirror and my eyes werent that bad so i was like ok maybe its fine. so i went downstairs on the computer. as i was staring at the screen my eyes started to feel like there was salt in my eyes. like i could feel them drying up and i couldnt keep them open for more then a few secconds. thats when i knew i was fucked. I went right to the bathroom upstairs. my eyes were literaly purple like this color:eek: lmao. So i was thinking wtf am i gonna do my parents are walking all over the house and once in a wihle even if im in my room they come and check on me. So i thought maybe the best substitute for drops is water. i took my eyedrop container poped the top off and filled it with water. i put 2 drops in each eye, waited a minnute and to my suprise my eyes were compleatly white. So im saying this deffinatly works, atleast for me. Anyone elce try it?:smoking:

2. one time i used whiteout

3. I've heard milk (due to the calcium or something) is supposed to work really well for red eyes..
    Don't think I'd want to try it though.

4. Yeah man, it does work. Well, it worked in a chlorinated pool situation.

I also heard breast milk is good, but there is no way I'm asking my mom for that. Or anyone. Just the thought of that going in my eye...

5. Well I know something that doesn't work...contact solution, or atleast for me. I was in a similar situation and all my friend had was contact solution. My eyes were so red and squinted. I need some more rhotos

6. #6 t3k, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    lmaoo how did they discover that breast milk works?? thats OD nastyy who would put that in their eyes. ill stay wit water. worked again today:smoking:

7. Hahaha.

If usually just wear glasses when I don't want to put drops in, and if someone still notices my eyes, I say that my contacts were bugging me and making my eyes itch.
    I don't remember the last time I used drops.

8. Lol I use that excuse all the time, except one time I hadnt wore contacts in over a week since I ran out of them. I used that excuse and my parents were eyeing me for like 5 minutes. Lol, i thought I would be busted for sure that time.

9. Probably some Visine/rhoto residue got mixed with the water.

And Cail, i think your fucking insane. In a good way. Insane is good.

10. LOL @ mommy and daddy coming to check on you.

11. they gotta make sure he aint smokin weed.. :smoking:

12. Ha this story makes me laugh cause this happened to me once and i was like absolutly freaking out, so i was just like fuck i have to go straight to bed.

13. hahaha whiteout

ive heard about people getting high off whiteout but ive never heard of anybody high enough to use as a visine subsitute

14. If you rub them hard enough sometimes they turn white again... It gets the salt out!

15. if contact solution isnt available i will only use water

16. one time my eyes were really bitched and i had to go home soon, so i held them open with my fingers for as long as i could and kept blowing air up at them so id cry. it worked, but took a couple minutes to make it seem like i wasnt crying.

17. i hate using eyedrops.

i embrace the redeye, i walk across campus red and squint eyed daily, nobody says shit.

18. sometimes i dont even use my contacts, i only use my contacts to read and it looks like i smoke pot daily because they make my eyes look bloodshot

19. I'm honestly shocked nobody has raped this kid over that yet.

20. Haha, what you guys need to do is be like at me and go to walmart and straight up take a bottle of visine thats in a box thats pretty easy to open, and just take the drops out of the bottle and walk out a happy man.

It works on video games too. Got me COD4 for PC. ***** trying to get a christmas present LOL :D