"no discussion of other drugs"

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Metallic Junkie, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that is an awful rule. Why do I need to go somewhere else to talk about shrooms? We should all be able to gather somewhere and discuss them. OR at least we should be able to discuss prescribed drugs.

Anyone know why they made that a rule?

2. Not trying to be a dick, but this question is asked quite regularly...a simple search would have provided you all the answers you needed...

Anyways...I believe this post explains it fairly well...sorry...I don't know where to locate RMJL's original post on the subject...

3. It was out of control before the current rules took effect

There was so much drug content it became a liability for the people who run this place

You could easily go into the old Pandora's Box and see hundreds of pics of 'unmentionable' drugs

This is a cannabis site. It had to go

:)

4. Been there done that...many times.

Ain't gonna change.

5. We don't discuss drug abuse at GrassCity. :bongin:

6. Erowid.com is a good site to talk about dope

7. Yuppers.

You ask "why not prescription drugs"? Because anyone can say they're prescribed something.
    "Hey, how many _____ would it take for me to get high? Oh by the way, I have a prescription so it's okay." :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is that these forums are too large to allow discussion of other drugs without it becoming a huge issue.

If you don't like that, no one is forcing you to be a member here. Get your other drug information elsewhere. GC is not the place for it anymore.

8. This question has been answered many times before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.