No Cussing Club?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalace, Jun 12, 2009.

1. I had posted this in America is fucked but i dont wanna hijack his thread.

http://www.nocussing.com/home.htm
    http://www.nocussing.com/aboutncc/thenocussingchallenge.html

Thats from the site and I think its Bullshit. Its your thoughts become your words not words become thoughs.

I think that kid is lame. I feel sorry for him when he gets into Highschool cause hes gonna get the extra special treatment.

2. fuck that shit every one swears why hide it

3. Swearings adds emphasis to what your saying.. (depending on the situation)

4. He must have never hear of freedom of speech. Damn commy

5. words are words and nothing more mang....

6. What frick is up with this fricking crap, these gosh darn cussers are ruining America. Frick.

I hope that kid gets run over by a bus.

7. i pretty much never swear outside the internet. i can join that club. :cool:

8. Some people take cussing over the top, though. I don't need to hear the word "fuck" come out of some 12 year old's mouth every other word, and I definitely don't need to hear somebody cussing up a storm when there are kids around. That's the problem with kids today, no respect whatsoever.

I can see where this kid is coming from.

9. Who cares if he and his crew don't swear?

That's their right, man. And if it makes 'em feel special. More power to 'em, I guess.

It's not like some little 12 year old (or however old he is) is gonna show up at your door with a bunch of stormtroopers and haul you off to a potty-mouth gulag because they heard you call someone a cunt in the food court at the mall.

10. No one deserves my respect , and I could care less if I earn yours, ill fucking curse if I want too.

11. this. :p

12. the fact that there are so called curse words is an example of the way the church used to try to just control every thing. i mean why would words offend god im sure he way bigger things to worry about then the particular way i chose to show my discontent.

13. Anyone that lets "cuss" words effect them is just a weak person in general.I don't like seeing little kids swearing frequently as much as the next guy but i agree that swearing just adds emphasis,whether you swear in an angry,upset,shocked,happy,amazed mood or w.e

14. I'm sorry but this kid is a fucking faggot. He's gonna have fun in high school :rolleyes:

15. As for lil kids and shit cursing, it all comes from parents and what they let them watch. Just like being racist and shit, it comes from the way you was raised. No one is born and just says I hate (this race) and shit like dat.

Calling it a "curse word" or "bad word" is the churches trying to control everything and shit like Mr. Magic said. I remember when i was younger and a word (fuck, shit, bitch, etc) i would slip out and i was always told to say " God forgive me " i don't know why but i remember i use to say it. Is that the same with yall? Have yall ever heard of sayin that? But anyways their are no bad words, how can a word be bad or curse you lol. Some words have bad meanings but they aren't bad themselves.

Personally I don't care if lil kids curse or not, it's not my problem to deal with. But once they get like in middle school and jr. high they're goin to be exposed to alot other lil bad ass kids who's parents really don't give ah fuck what they say or how they talk to people so that could easily rub off on them and tv also.

It's all about respect for me. that's what imma teach my kids if i have some one day. teach them to respect the people around them.

16. You apparently have heard of free speech, but obviously dont understand it

17. I have heard that swearing is a sign of a poor vocabulary. For some people I would say this rings true.

But when I swear it's a sign of an AWESOME vocabulary!

18. I cuss a fuckload a lot of the motherfucking time :D. But seriously I cuss a lot, I don't really care if he doesn't want to; I don't see why its a problem if he is against it as long as he doesn't start preaching and get all high and mighty/holier than thou attitude.

19. The thing is, the words you use and know do in fact mold the way you think. what else are you using to cogitate? pictures? ok, maybe but how do you define and describe those pictures. How can you share those thoughts in a way that convinces others of your vision? Not everyone can draw. The immense choice of language doesn't generate from the person who is thinking, they must be learned and inspire new modes of thought. If you're limited in your vocabulary, you are limited in the perspective you have. So I have to say that your statement is entirely fallacious.

That said, I swear like a fucking sailor and I see no problem swearing in the appropriate context.

20. I can't stand that wanna be cussing. Why the fuck don't you just say fuck instead of frick? Everyone knows it's what you really mean.

I mean I hide it around anyone older than me unless they are chill. For instance parents, parents friends, in public to a certain extent, etc... Never school, I've cussed TOO teachers without even realizing they were teachers until after I said it.