Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No cook fire cracker attempt

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mrmuffinman, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Attempting to make no cook firecrackers with vanilla wafers, peanut butter and a lil olive oil. Sandwiched em together with bud and wrapped em in foil. Will test in a week and share results. Can anyone here vouche for this method?

2. Yeah I have seen a few posts but mine failed. I don't think I cooked it long enough =(

3. I tried it but very half assed. I didn't use much weed (for fear of failing) and I didn't wait long enough (for lack of impatience). I hope you have better results!

4. If you can cook it do that. If not then wait longer then a week

5. Wont be any different in a week than now if you dont cook it lol your just wasting time and weed -_- look up how edibles work, you need to heat the thc

6. Actually no cook firecrackers you can wait and it works (idk how)

7. Did u get high at all

8. Good luck with thatt

9. Didnt say I did it but from what other blades posted u can do it. Id just cook it

10. #10 moonl8, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Thanks for this, I just did some reading and read the purpose of the olive oil or butter/margarine is to extract the THC from the herb into fat. The THC and THCV are apparently soluble with fat and alcohol. So the olive oil OP is using is currently extracting the THC from the herb. Then when you eat it, it breaks down very easily during digestion to which then your body happily sends the active cannabinoids to your receptors. Now if you just eat a few grams straight this will force your stomach to break it down with its acids, thus taking much more time before it's digested.

I read about it here:
    Erowid Cannabis Vault : Cannabis Consumption FAQ

11. No, and it tasted absolutely horrible. But I've only ever had one successful edibles experience and even that was pretty mild.

12. Coconut oil is the best kind you can use. I use it for all my edibles it does make a diffrence huge 1

13. That's sounds hella tasty!

14. you're better off just smokin the shit...

fuck all that noise.. that doesn't even sound like something I'd try