No connections/bad dealer?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Markershill, Jan 23, 2016.

1. (Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I'm very new here.) I'm a relatively inexperienced smoker, though I have smoked on multiple occasions. But the last time I smoked was probably 5-6 months ago, so I went looking for connections. My friend gave me the number for the only dealer he had left in his contacts (he doesn't smoke anymore) a week or two ago. So I called this guy, and every time I've talked to him (probably 10 times, once or twice a day) he always says something along the lines of "I'm doing something right now but I'll hit you up when I can deliver." or something. But every day, I never get a response and I find myself without weed for ANOTHER day. I have absolutely no other connections and no way to get any. I have a few stoner friends but they refuse to sell for some reason. What do I do?

2. sounds kinda obvious to me... just ask your stoner friends to come with them next time they score some green

3. go to a local smokeshop, maybe craigslist if it seems lowkey, go to a record store or something, or a liquor store. everyone has weed, everyone smokes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app