No clue

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by elementuhl, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I have a small bubbler hydro system one plant veged it for a few months now its been in flowering for 5 or 6 weeks? give or take.... the other plants i had showed they where males so i trashed them, so my problem is this plant has done nothing it shows it is a female indicated by the white pistals but it will not grow bud.....anyone?

2. It should be showing something by now. Is it getting an uninterrupted 12 hours of dark? That's the only reason that comes to mind. Even if it was male, it would be showing something by now. Double check and make sure you have no light leaks.

3. Yea it has light leaks but not bad...from what I have read in the past its not that big of a deal so long as the light does not exceed that of what the average moonlight would be, witch it is not even close to that much light, like I said not total darkness and yea it has been on 12/12 for these past 5 or 6 weeks so...not sure whats up. Thanks for the advice and let me know if I am wrong in my knowledge thanks.

4. No light leaks. That's the rule. It doesn't matter that its not as strong as the moon cover the holes up. Then your problems will be solved.

5. Cool, any guess on how long I it will be till I start seeing buds? I would assume it would be much shorter due too the fact that it has been on the 12/12 cycle for so long my guess would be it is already in the flowering stage just not getting everything it needs too produce buds? Correct me if I am wrong please. also if anyone knows of a good seed bank that will ship to the USA that would be great thanks allot guys.

6. What kind of lights? Pictures?

7. no pics right now but I will post some latter on the evening, but there are currently three 100w CFL's and a like 30watt HPS one plant about a L 2.5ft W 2.5ft H 4ft area but my four plant system is on a 150watt HPS and I will be flowering them here in the next few weeks so if it makes a difference that much please fill me in on both setups, they are both just basic bubbler hydroponic systems, I like to say I am fairly knowledgeable about it but I just have never seen a plant that refuses too bud...but this is my first grow so who knows....thanks allot.