No clue

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jamie90, May 24, 2018.

1. I've scoured the internet and there are SO many opinions and facts and this and that, that my head is spinning a bit. I really want to be self sufficient and clone this skunk (now? Later? Idfk), but I cant find a straight answer of how, when or where? How much of the plant should i cut?

I had 6 plants, my first grow and now have 4. You can definitely see in the pics that I screwed them up in probably every way I could have, and 2 even died. Everytime I read something like a technique on training or something I tried it on the first set. And then of course I found out later on, that I had feminized autoflowering seeds and that i was definitely NOT suppose to hack it up with a razor.

So this time... I'm going to do it the right way and hopefully end up with less gangly plants and be able to clone and be self sufficient from dispensaries.

I know I'm all over the place, not very good with words.

So here's my basic questions:

1. Why does my clone have a wooden stalk?
    2. Where do I even begin with cloning this clone?
    3. Do all of my plants go through harvest, or should I keep this main one and just harvest from clones.
    4. I wish I had a grow expert in my pocket. Oh wait, thanks in adance.
    5. Are my lights stupid? Are they too far?
    6. Will my led lights make seeds pop out of the skunk?

I'm basically a little tiny baby growing. 1527135862614.jpg 1527135886247.jpg 1527135984862.jpg 1527136022103.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You tube or weed tube google up lex balzer Jorge Cervantes CHESTER copperpot for a few.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk