No Bud For The Balldrop

Discussion in 'General' started by dimepost9420, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Completly dry for new years, the first year in the past 4 my new years bong rip can't happen :sad: any one else dry?

2. I won't be smoking either :eek:

gonna just drink about it though hahahh

3. I have a bunch but its back at my house in a different state..gonna get some drinks though

4. Traditions broken, always ripped the bong, shotgunned with whatever girl I happen to be with, then procede to drink my face off lol. Still drinking my face off lol

5. Ah man let bud revolve around your life not life revolve around the bud. New Years will still be there and I'm sure bud will be to even if it is later.

6. [quote name='"TedWiggins"']Ah man let bud revolve around your life not life revolve around the bud. New Years will still be there and I'm sure bud will be to even if it is later.[/quote]

Don't get me wrong I'm still gonna have a kick ass time. I just love traditions

7. At the New Year's party I'm going to, I would be really surprised if I don't end up smoking at least a little bud. My friends smoke more than I do lol.

8. [quote name='"ISnuff"']At the New Year's party I'm going to, I would be really surprised if I don't end up smoking at least a little bud. My friends smoke more than I do lol.[/quote]

Maybe il get lucky lol

9. Any good NYE party should have some bud; somewhere.

10. man you got plenty of time to gather up some bud,

shit ,,,,pick up some aluminum cans off the side of the road,

IF YOU REALLY WANTED some weed,,,,,,you'd come up with a clever idea to get's ya some,

11. Im in da same boat .. I blew all my dough on xmas .. & the next time i get paid is on the 2nd ...:(

12. Moneys not an issue, all my connections are out of state until the first

13. Ask strangers lol.

14. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Ask strangers lol.[/quote]

Lol nothing wrong with that

15. I got off work at 5:30 and sat in my car in the parking lot until 6:20 making calls trying to find a hookup lol. Finally found one so i'll have bud but thats about All i can do. Gotta fucking work at 9 the next day.

16. You still got a couple days. Make it happen

17. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']I got off work at 5:30 and sat in my car in the parking lot until 6:20 making calls trying to find a hookup lol. Finally found one so i'll have bud but thats about All i can do. Gotta fucking work at 9 the next day.[/quote]

Sorry man that has to suck.

18. Just reached out to some ollllld friends, might be a good balldrop after all

19. I just found out I'm working on New Years..... don't know if I will be able to get it off.