No BS growers

Discussion in 'General' started by SugarCampGenetics, Jan 30, 2019.

1. since FB is shutting our communities down left and right let’s try to meet up here. Once we all unite and y’all get comfortable with the format shit can get real fun here. I decided to ditch my old grasscity monicker and roll out this new one.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Be the Buzz!!!!!:Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 3
  3. I don’t even have to ask who that is! Chandler my man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. you have 2 accounts we wonder why?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I had one old account. It’s been years since I was a member. Used the name canniannie. Guerrilla moniker if you will. This is me stepping out of the shadows a bit more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You need to inform RMJL, so she can delete the other account. Each member may have One account.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Funny enough I remember you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don’t remember the password or email used. We’re talking 5yrs or more guys

9. Tis the buzzer!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think traxler said he already has an account too. Be cool to get back into the swing of this and let fb and the affiliates go completely

• Like Like x 4
  11. This sounds like blatant transphobia!

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Or simply anti-sock.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. What’s wrong with socks now? They got me thru my adolescent years!

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. They can keep your toes warm whilst dashing in the shadows, but you are growing and desire full sunlight.

:smoke:

15. People gave us hillbillies shit for years about running around barefoot everywhere. Now “grounding” is the new trend lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. TBH hope you take more action. Dont see why people need to have more than one account unless they are trolling and/pr want to fake their views being popular. Can think of many sock accounts on here, most have the same writing style or all of a sudden really bad English that's clearly faked also. Dont get me wrong, sock accounts are great on twitter but this isnt the place for trolling imho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. So... am I getting this right currently? Or am I fuct up a bit. I’m bring my flock here for refuge and safe passage. And y’all are gonna give me hell for not only admitting I HAD another account years ago. Said the name of the account. Arent really hiding shit. Are we being playful or..... cause I legit thought about being 14 and fucking a sock when you said sock. How does a multi boil down to sock exactly?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Add the word puppet on the end........

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Wow Hahahaha. Y’all had to be super stoned to dive down that rabbit hole

20. TBH is is possible to change user name? I made this shit couple years ago under a diff name than what I use now. Id like to change it to my current name lol. Tried creating a new account but cant use the same email twice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1