Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NO bake Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by elixr, Oct 2, 2010.

1. #1 elixr, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    i want to know if anyone has any recipes for no bake firecrackers. i am 19 and i want to share some with my friends and plus i dont want cancer.:yummy:

2. #2 thedankness420, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    well I'm pretty sure there's several threads on this subject in the incredible edible herb section and the good news is that you can still view them after your banned.

kids... :rolleyes:

edit:did a quick look and didn't see anything but i remember that you follow the recipe but you wrap it in wax paper or something and let it sit for about 3 days, more time is better. this is supposed to cause the THC to be absorbed by the fats and oils in the peanut butter. another thing is that people say nutella is much better tasting if you can't handle the weed flavor.

3. ban status..

4. im gonna be banned

5. y am i being banned

6. under 18, read the rules and don't be an idiot.

7. i am 19

8. no problem edibles are way better then smoking and remember that it takes a couple hours to kick in so don't over do it, you will regret it.

9. Not quite a couple hours imo. It usually takes 45-1 hour for me. But QFT on the part about not over doing it. Feeling like your skin is melting off of your skeleton isn't my ideal high :rolleyes:

10. I didn't read any of the posts.... just the thread title.... maybe you're doing this maybe not.... dont use crackers.... use poptarts.

11. just wondering but why use poptarts? I've never spread peanut butter on a pop tart before even when not high.