Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Appetite?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kuumar, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Sup guys, Well I've been smoking daily for the past few months, and i recently ran dry. I noticed since i haven't been smoking i really haven't had much of an appetite to eat. Does this happen to anyone else? and is there anyway to avoid it?

2. is that a bad thing haha? al of americas complaning about overeating and ur here doin the opposite, idk but this happens to alot of people since you dont got the munchies no more

3. I lost 20 lbs total after becoming a daily toker. My diet changed, alcohol consumption went down, and the munchies don't really hit me.

I have been a daily toker for over 2 years now, been smoking on and off for over 10 years.

-C

4. Having no apetite is a withdrawal sympthom from not smoking. It'll go away after a while, it happens to a lot of people.

5. Between MJ and WoW sometimes I'll not eat for a day without thinking about it >_>. I think its quite common though. I've only been smoking a few months(but a fuckton of smoking) but I've noticed that I don't get the munchies and my appetite is lower so I don't think it's anything to worry about.

6. I haven't eaten anything except grapes in two days.. two days sober :/

7. I dont think that depriving yourself of food for a day because of weed and videogames is that common. Ha. Personally the more I smoke and sit around the more I want to eat.

8. Same thing here bro. I ran out on saturday if you count the resin I smoked saturday night. I have only eaten a small steak lastnight, but other then that I cant really feel my stomach for some reason and I am losing mad fucking weight lol. Usually when I am stoned I will forget I have a stomach and not get the munchies unless some asshole talks about being hungry and then I get the muchies pretty bad.

9. What’s happening is that thc interferes with your ability to produce GHRELIN which is made in your stomach which basically tells you that your hungry. THC replaces ghrelin so your ability to make ghrelin drops off as thc replacing what the Ghrelin should do. So let your body detox (at least one month) and your natural ghrelin will begin production again. However if you want to continue to lose weight then stick to mj. But a costly way to diet!!
    MJ also increases your metabolism and increases your LDH (good fats).
    You’re welcome

10. Just an FYI…
    You are responding to threads that are 13 years old:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Good info though!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Re-up prob solved

• Like Like x 1