Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No appetite when sober?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, May 25, 2010.

1. Lately I've been smoking every day and I've noticed that I have really no appetite when I'm not high...and this sucks because then I don't eat and feel sick.

Anyone have a similar issue? I guess I should cut back my smoking.

2. Or just procure enough herb to smoke enough to have an appetite... I feel like I don't even get hungry when I'm high :(

3. If I smoke every day for along time .... which is always ..... and stop for a period of time ..... which is extremely rare ..... I have very little appetite.

I feel sober when I'm high, wasted when I'm sober .... :( / :smoke:

4. that's an indicator that you are dependent on marijuana to some degree...if it bothers you, stop smoking for a while, or regulate your smoking so that it does not interfere with your basis human needs...like eating. :wave:

5. Haha it doesn't really bother me. I have a constant supply so It doesn't ever really come into effect. Pretty much only if I end up in jail..... (knock on wood)

6. im the same way. i get high to get hungry so i can munch down. but when im sober i can survive on liquids. but right now im blazed so i gotta go make a pizza

7. MMMMM ... pizza. Haha I just had some left over beef roast. Unreal. But, I popped an addie so I'll be just zoomin til I fall asleep!! Summer is great. And only having 1 summer class is even better.

8. I love eating. Being high when I do it is just a bonus. How can you not love the tasty flavors and juices filling your mouth as you chew? Fuck, I just got hungry thinking about it.