Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No appetite when "sober"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amdjobob, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Recently I've realized the last couple times I've smoked when I've sobered up I lose all my appetite which is nothing like me,I normally eat everything and anything well high or sober. Now I hardly eat well high instead of the stereotypical eat a bag of chips box of pop-tarts and a whole pizza by myself i'd eat a slice of pizza. Any idea if this is caused by the weed or something else?

2. Change strains and yes herb can increase or decrease your appetite or you will just get cravings ,What you do with those cravings is up to you .like your craving cheese what do you choose? Cheetos? or pizza? or cheesecake or just cheese .Or would you say no to these cravings and have curry instead?

you may not be hearing your cravings correctly or your taste buds have increase and you find what your eating tasteless or you find it gross all that grease on top of the pizza and now the bottom is also soaked in grease and the sauce is barely there.(next time you do pizza make it be hand in the oven that means fresh dough sauce vegies meats you eat more if you like what your eating)

For you for safety reason I suggest you start taking vitamins and start drinking protein shakes 3 times daily.

3. You're abusing it.

The most important thing you need to do right now, is to start eating dinner first, then smoke after dinner. You'll never get better if you continue this trend; it will get worse. Limit toking. It's well worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Obviously toking is not for you. You should lay off until you're old enough not to get all freaked out over not being hungry for a meal. Good Grief!