Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No appetite when im not stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerface, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so I'm a daily smoker and lately I have been noticing that when I don't smoke I have a hard time motivating myself to eat... I feel like I want something amazing like take out but I just can't bring myself to cook something.. I lose a lot of weight when I'm dry do any of you guys experience this?

2. No I do not. Exercise and drink water.

3. I live very actively I surf and ride my bike all over my small town... So I can't imagine that's the problem.

4. ya i have this same problem, ill lose pounds when im not high. If u take a long enough t break tho ur appetite comes back, it just sucks not eating for those first few days.

5. You have to eat man, just make yourself do it.

Take a break from smoking ganj and get your natural rhythms back in check.

6. Yup... Sigh I think I'm just gonna keep blazing instead xD. It's wierd cause I go from 140 pounds down to 135 or less fro like 2 days of not smoking

7. I have the same problem I get hella nauesia when I go to eat like I want food then when it comes time to eat I get sick

8. i get this

9. I dont eat either.
    even when im stoned :D.

10. Weird.

@op

I'm sure its all psychological. If this becomes a health issue, it would be in your best interest to light another bowl - and keep toking.

11. Look at eating as fueling your body, not something you necessarily want to do.

12. I don't eat for shit when I'm not high, but there are other factors at work there.

The easiest thing to do to combat it is to just eat, eat some crackers or something with flavor that will make you feel a bit hungry. Get your body back into the swing of it's own hunger cues.

When I moved a few weeks ago I didn't have trees and was working a lot, I lost 30 lbs in less than a week. Gahahahaha.

13. I dont need food, I use milkshakes.

14. [quote name='"Zizzy"']Look at eating as fueling your body, not something you necessarily want to do.[/quote]

It's just wierd for me cause I have always loved eating, but yeah of course if I wait long enough I WILL eat something, it's just a matter of how much before I'm full, how much I enjoy it etc

15. [quote name='"verbae"']

Weird.

@op

I'm sure its all psychological. If this becomes a health issue, it would be in your best interest to light another bowl - and keep toking.[/quote]

Hahaha agreed my plan exactly

16. #16 paulj3, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    after the gym i come home and smoke than grub...

cant imagine doing it differently

17. [quote name='"paulj3"']after the gym i come home and smoke than grub...[/quote]

Cool bro. I also really like burning after I work out it makes my muscles feel so good, but my thread was not about this lol

18. Oh I didn't see the edit that's more relevant now

19. loss of appetite when not stoned? better take that up with a doctor. Preferably in California.

20. [quote name='"kamikaze rat"']loss of appetite when not stoned? better take that up with a doctor. Preferably in California.[/quote]

Lol at first I was like :mad: then I was like :D