Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Accepted Medical Use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheDarkLord, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I know there are a lot of pro-marijuana videos out there, but this one really makes sense. Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5dD7dFkmfA&feature=player_embedded]No Accepted Medical Use? Three Perspectives on Medical Cannabis - YouTube[/ame]

2. maybe if it's to become more widly accepted, the views on smoking itself need to change also.

now you think of smoking, you instantly think bad for you. i think people think of marijuana, medical or not and think about smoking.

if people knew you didn't have to smoke it i'm sure more would come around.

smoking something to help you doesn't sound logical to alot.

3. Yea I know, it's amazing what we can gain medically from the cannabis plant. What's even more amazing is the stubbornness of the US Government, refusing to even remove it from a class 1 drug so testing could be done with it.

4. Pussy ass politicians