NO 56K - I admit it.. i have a glass problem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kinky reggae, Sep 27, 2009.

1. :):smoking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

the glass for the black one came from a meteorite...

2. Well step 1 is admitting lol

3. even better... i have two other tubes (one a clear double dome perc and the other a single beaker bottomed spiral perc) and a custom natural bub blown by the same one who blue the clear /blue/green/black stemless featured in the last picture. i'll post those pics when i get on my other comp

4. wow what a collection!

5. um, nice food trays....haha

but nice collection. I like that blue and black straight tube

6. Nice glass. What kind of tube is that in the last picture?

7. its a two and a half foot naturally perc'd stemless harmonica.. so... its a stemless (which implies the natural perc), but to diffuse the smoke it is pulled through a harmonica - a tube of glass sideways with slits in the bottom... that thing is my favorite piece in the world. it sounds like nothing else when being ripped.

8. What...the...fuck

That's some bomb glass.

Very clean aswell, and i'm really diggin the A.D.S, i have one myself, but not one nearly as beautiful as yours.

9. Isn't that the same as an inline?

10. thats too much glass for one person you should donate some of that to a fellow stoner lolz....

11. post a video of it. i'd like to see that baby rumblin

12. It's a stemless inline, or a stemline.

Who the fuck comes up with these rediculous names? A stemless harmonica?? :rolleyes:

And whats with the "no 56k"... there's like 5 whole pictures. Whoop dee fuckin doo.

13. wish i could i don't have anything that captures video with me. i mean.. it basically sounds like a train roaring along with the massive natural perc going on.... and yes its an inline... i'm not used to people knowing what an inline is.. people come here unexperianced stoners and leave with a phd in pot

however.. here is the rest of my collection including the six finger ash catcher that i broke the day we got it.. just been super lazy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. That's not an inline either. :rolleyes: That's a stemless bubbler.

15. haha.. i was referring to the inline in the first set.. that natural bub was blown by the same guy who made the inline

16. looks like a good problem to have.:bongin:

17. Haha i wouldnt call it a problem...the more the merrier :smoking:

18. did you realize that you could have just bought one crazy ass bong and spent the money you saved on a crazy ass amount of weed?

19. haha..
    if i paid for my green i'd completely agree

20. I hate it when people quote multiple pictures in a thread just so i get to see it twice and have to scroll twice as far god its annoying.

but that inline is the sickest bong ive ever seen