Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No 420 for me =[

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xfade49, Apr 18, 2010.

1. #1 xfade49, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    Well ive known this for a while i was missing 420 but this would be my third 420 and ill be missing it, but im on probation ive been on this since early November . Now this is going to be a sad day for me =[ its whatever I have many others to come but, my thing is what will I do on 420, driving school is the first thing im going to try (if i can get it), or take sleeping pills all day and erase 420 from my calender. I start smoking again in May, thats when my probation ends, I live in washington this is just me ranting dont mind me. :(

2. Good news! Go buy some K2. Only lasts for about 20 minutes but it feels like the real thing.

3. ya where would i find K2

4. I feel for you man! I missed 4/20 three years in a row because I was stuck somewhere out-of-town with my (anti-weed) family. I think they planned trips JUST to make sure I wouldn't get stoned.

I give you my word that I (and likely many others) will toke a fat bowl for you on Tuesday.

Your day will be what you make of it. Make it a good one anyway.

5. Yea you should appreciate the herb, going half a year without it realy makes me, if someone told me they i would have to go a month without it that would be nothing.

6. So celebrate 520 and start a new trend.

7. ^ what white grape said.

8. Im grounded on 4.20 this year. I am grounded because my parents dont trust me because i lie. (i dont try to i just forget because im so high lol)

Im going to leave my house early on my bike and smoke with friends before school, smoke at lunch at school, and say im staying after for some bullshit prom meeting until 5pm. Just enough time to smoke many bong, bowl, bubbler packings, blunts, and Im also going to roll the first cross blunt my group will see on 4.20. (i have been able to do it for months just forgot to tell them so its gonna be a surprise)

9. word. fuckin drug tests

10. If you lie, how do we know you're telling us the truth now?
    Are you high:smoking::rolleyes:

11. How do you know i told the truth about my existence? I could be a bot.
    Lol im so high right now though just smoked a bunch of kief i was supposed to be saving for 4/20 lol :devious::smoking:

12. I've been hitting the Rhino all day so I'm pretty toasted myself.
    Hence the ball bustin on your liein line:D

13. I actually said that today to my friend, but i really doubt its going to be on the 20th maybe the 19th or 26th

14. wow.. i too missed 3 4.20's in a row and i too am on probation. cept i get off in 9 months. =/

15. Fattest bowls for you, xfade. I will celebrate in honor of you, and every other peaceful toker oppressed - those on probation, those in prison, and those convicted by the courts of public opinion. The Green Lady be with you.

16. You can find K2 at your local headshop or online. You could also get some Spice Gold if you can't find K2.

17. I actually smoke every day of the year and take 420 off.

18. To semi quote a line from the movie Mr. Mom,"519, 520, whatever it takes"