NL x Skunk ?s

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Panda85, Jun 20, 2012.

1. has anyone grown any northern lights x skunk blends? if so which breeder how was the yield and how was the smoke?

im very interested in trying some out but idk which breeder to go with or what to expect for yield.

ceres has NL x SK1 which says itll produce 1g/w indoors and also
    world of seeds has NL x SK which says 400-500g/m2

i havent grown anything from either breeder though. world of seeds version is feminized 13$ apiece, and ceres is regular at 7.50$. i wouldnt mind for a male to breed with what i have, but would also like a female.

anyone know anything about these strains?

2. NLx5 Haze I would recommend dude (greenhouse seeds) top quality strain powerful narcotic and a nice yield if your growing in the right conditions

3. I have NLxbb. I have big ass buds

4. only problem with a haze blend is the flower time. i have a perpetual grow going at 8 weeks. 1 plant every 2 weeks, and only have room for 4 plants in the 4x4 tent under a 600hps. usually hazes get rather tall and stretchy like what im dealing with now.

nl x bb sounds more like what i need. how is the smell/taste? if i plan to breed anything with this c99 i dont want to ruin the best characteristics of the c99. i heard bb smells like crap and the quality isnt that great, but when mixed with something else it turns out decent.

as long as it has NL or a skunk variety with high yields then ill give it a shot, but id prefer some input on how your strain smells/tastes/flower time...and also the yield.

i love sativas but this c99 has too much haze in it already and is stretchy, id love to get a better hybrid with more indica in it. like a 75/25 sativa dominant.

5. I have a clone only NLxskunk I got from a local guy where I live. Grows really fast, descent yield, and great smoke. Good and heady. Usually pull about 4.5 oz off 1plant with 20 days veg once clones show roots. Sorry can't help you with breeder though.

6. very nice =] im going to give it a try and go with world of seeds version. is the plant very branchy or does it stay in single colas unless trained? i cant deal with this c99 anymore.. i love the smoke but growing it kinda sucks... the branches are sooo weak even now that i have it producing more weight in dwc.. it cant support the buds with long stretchy branches.

7. ok im about to order in a little bit. so far on my list i put
    2 nl x sk from world of seeds,
    1 nl x sk from g13 labs,
    1 ultra skunk from dutch passion,

and get 2 freebies
    1 - nl x bb from world of seeds
    1 - landraces afghan kush from world of seeds

i think this will give me quite the variety to play around with and cross breed and find a perfect mix for the c99.