NL auto harvest #2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by todderfran, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Well fellow blades here she is. 1monster NL auto from Nirvana. She weighed in at 128 grams dry. Enjoy.

You can call me the MJ Terrorist.

Attached Files:

2. nice shemagh man! and beautiful plant! I was initially hoping to get something like this from my current grow, but looking like that isn't in the cards due to some mistakes, however I already have the 3rd grow under way ;D

Nice plant again man! Congratulations :D

Are you by any chance into airsoft or paintball? lol

3. Not "into" paint ball or air soft, but would love to play. just don't have people in my area that would be down. I am more into the real guns.

Thanks for the kind words though.

3rd grow. Ah I remember those days. My third grow was the one I finally felt like I was getting it.

4. Sweet yea I am into both but run into problems sometimes getting people together to play. I was just curious because like every airsofter has that head wrap lol. Real steel is beast though.

And yea hopefully! 3rd times the charm. I wouldn't say I failed on my first grow, that wasn't bad. This second one though has just been some problems that I kind of created for myself, since it is my first time with FFOF, an LED panel, AND an autoflowering plant! I think I finally have it under control however! The third one should be amazing :D

Once again, great looking NL man, props!

ps I like the math on your wall and the sticker on your chest that says "Just say NO" very ironic location for that if you ask me.. lol

5. Seriously though just wait till you get to like 10 grows. You are gonna look back at now, and go "man was I a noob." No disrespect or anything. It's just crazy how much there is to actually know. But thanks bro.

Real steel is def where it is at. (Not the movie)

6. Oh none taken man, don't have to tell me, there are so many variables and so much of it relies on experience, which can only come through actually doing something, figuring out what works and then making a note to yourself for next time. The other half is research research research. If I put as much focus into my actual course studies I probably could have graduated a year or six early. lol Keep growing! Hopefully I have some wicked looking buds soon to share with you :/

7. you got it man. Experience is the name of the game here.

I hear you on the graduating earlier. If I put the effort into other things that I do into growing, things would be swell for me.:)

8. Nice gro bro. I love auto's sooo many ppl bash the yields but 90 percent of their yield problems are them lol. Tho I have 4 plants i planted in 2 different soils , roots organic original( my perferred soil) and a miracle soil given to me by a grow shop. The difference is amazing the 2 afgan kush in my soil are 36" with 3 weeks left to go verses the other 2 afgan kush that are about 14". Wonder how many bashers actually had sub par soil?

9. 90% of all problems are caused by the grower.

10. wowwwww lol mine are sh*t compared to that lol well done

11. LOL thanks bro. Takes much dedication. You'll get there.

12. yeah man hope so cant wait to start second grow i learnt so much so should be a bit better im goin to do a good journal so if i have probs i can get a bit of help lol

13. impressive as usual bro...and for an auto strain....one of the best ive ever seen...

14. Thanks Budd. That's one of the reasons I posted her.

15. Hey did you lst that bad boy, can't see from the pics

16. Yeah a little. I just bent the top over at about 2-3 weeks into flower. The NL auto really like to branch out. When she does I just bend the main top to the same level as all side branches. This plant ended up with 13 main colas of almost perfectly equal size.

17. Wow... what was the pot size and watts of your grow light?

18. 5 gallon smart pot, and she was lucky enough to have a 400 watt hps all to her self. Sunshine mix #4 with Soul Synthetic nutes, full line up except amino aid.

Like the avatar pic HALFaBRICK. LOL New World Order. Those were good times.

19. [quote name='"todderfran"']5 gallon smart pot, and she was lucky enough to have a 400 watt hps all to her self. Sunshine mix #4 with Soul Synthetic nutes, full line up except amino aid.

Like the avatar pic HALFaBRICK. LOL New World Order. Those were good times.[/quote]

Lol thanks... nWo 4 life

5 gal smart pot... f*n smart ...

i ordered 15 g13 pineapple express autos and plan to go 18/6 under a 400w hps too but in 2.5 gal pots... not f*n smart

20. Always go 5 gal, or larger if you want. I used to use 3 gal pots, and I decided to try 5 gal one time. Let's just say I will never go 3 gal. again