NL#5 X HAZE advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1024442, Dec 4, 2018.

1. hey my next pips are popping and i am running the leggendary nl5 x haze from sensi seeds feminised

my big question is apparantly to negate stretch and flowering time you are to flip them after transplant into final pot.. so as i understand seed sprouts .. you root out you cup or small pot .. go straight into a five gallon let it settle and flip? is this good advice surely not?
    when will the roots stop growing ? surely you need an established root sysyem for a great plant? im more than happy to wait and trim it and prune it.. i have got the plant to exercise my knowledge a little..
    anybody with any advice who may have done this strain i would be greatful.. are they that wild really that you have to flip as soon as it gets to its 6th node?

also if i take cuttings from each plant is it worth just flipping them from babys to quickly establish what the best plant is.. but again how would flowering a plant with no established root system help me pick a winner?

2. I wait till pre-flower to take a clone.
    I like NL, it's my favorite of all I've grown I guess. You just can't kill it.
    In dirt they grow slower so let it get some size before you flip the switch.
    Keep the lights as low as you can to get a giant short bush and a little LST will increase yield 2x at least.
    It's a awesome plant for outside too, very early harvest.