NL#5 and Chemo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by seagrass, Jan 19, 2008.

1. So here we go, these girls will be the first harvest of the year, a few chemo seedings and the next 6 NL to go into the flower box. Enjoy and hope you all have a good year of gardening. Later:smoking:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      320.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      299.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      175.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      258.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      288.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      195.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      269.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      250.5 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      205.7 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      159.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Holy crap man that's awsome...+rep for the incredible grow.

I'll be watching.:smoking:

3. Very nice looking dank crystaly buds indeed, your HPS looks very close to the tops of your plants, I know mine would burn my plants to a crisp, I guess that fan works very well. By the way, have you had any experience with Chemo before? I'm thinking of that as my next strain, I have very fond memories of smoking that strain some time ago.

4. Yea the fan does a very nice job blowing the hot air over to the out fan. I was a little afriad the tops might burn but they seem to be doing ok. I have no experience with Chemo at all but i am looking forward to this strain. My girl friend stuffed those into my stalking for x-mas. :) I was hoping to bump into somebody that has grown them but so far no luck.

5. Ok so here is some of the harvest. Just curing them up at this point and letting these buds dry today so i can have something to smoke. I always have a hard time not sampling my plants. :)

6. woops forgot the pics

Attached Files:

7. Those are the NL?

8. Yea these are the nl, The chemo is still vegging

9. Any pics of those giant buds after harvest?

Oh be careful of that onagel deodorizeryou have on your fan.Works better on the outside of the grow room. Can tarnish the smell and taste of the bud alittle. I'm finding that out first hand.

10. Sorry man i cant find any, i think i got rid of them. But here are 7 nl 2 weeks into flower and my chemo seeds veging. I also got a hold of a PK seed from a friend so we will see how that little one turns out soon enough. Also a few more chemo seeds just sprouted and more nl clones also all veging.

11. some pics of the flower cab

Attached Files:

12. And some pics of the veg cab

Attached Files:

13. THats cool that you have 2 seperate cabs.

Keep up the good work!:)

14. i like the venus fly traps. Theres some great organic fly control for ya. lol. Your plants are beautiful. Enjoy that delicous nl. :)

15. I'm sorry, I just had to pick my jaw up off my keyboard, haha.

VERY nice looking plants, man. +rep

16. I'd love to see an update of those Chemo plants you've got there.:cool:

17. nice grow man! How do those flytraps handle the direct light? I was gona get some but was told they need tons of humidity and a semi shaded area.
    killer grow and setup man!

18. You'd get a much larger harvest if you used a minimum of a 3 gallon container instead of the ones you currently use.