NK False Flag? Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Slick21, Sep 6, 2017.

1. North Korean soldiers use fake weapons in parades, says military expert

Noam Chomsky: Trump could stage a terror attack once his supporters realise he's a fraud

North Korea could be sitting on trillions in untapped mineral resources

This is from The Independent. A known and trusted UK/European news outlet, recognised Worldwide for it`s lack of Political leanings.
    Rated higher/respected than the BBC.

Like Operation Northwoods (See Wiki), and Pearl Harbor (see the Australian Defence System warning the US)

Look them up, if you will.

And the WMD in Iraq that to this day have never been found, and the fact that there simply is NO proof that NK even have nukes yet.....

Even research further the mineral resources NK sits on.
    That would be reason enough...

I leave you with this thought. What if NK are doing absolutely FUCK ALL here, How would you know better?
    TV?
    The video can`t even be dated or verified. Over to you. I smell shit! Personally.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Prepare the tin foil hats and ignorance on condensation theory homies

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. i think whatever the deal with nk has been going on for so long and the world, not just usa(but if no one else, fuck them) everyone should sit down and work out some type of agreement where nk has a government that their people want and they should open the country up. give the north korean people a chance to enjoy life.
    instead of keeping them down and shut in with all these stupid sanctions
    with these sanctions, we are no beter then their leaders. is this about the people? punishing the leaders? or something else, greater?
    supposly, kim jong un is not even the leader, just a figurehead, being a puppet for a group that really runs north korea

4. The sanctions are about punishing North Korea for human rights violation and military aggression. It's the N.Korean government that keeps the country closed to travel and communications, not the UN. There have been countless attempts at a diplomatic solution to these issues, but North Korea just won't budge.

What gives you the idea that Kim isn't the real leader of the country?

5. Lemme get this straight....... I provided respected sources, and prime examples of VERY RECENT US GOVT. LIES........ but I should wear the tin hat? :passing-joint:

Disprove me, Hotshot.

6. We actually have substantial proof of North Korea's nuclear capabilities. Spy reports, scientific data such as unusual seismic activity, UN inspections, and of course, N.Korea's own statements about their nuclear program. You are simply incorrect about there being no solid evidence they have nukes. They do have nukes.

The idea that America or other countries would invade North Korea for their natural resources is absurd. They would gladly sell developed countries these resources, but we ban them from doing so to hurt their economic capabilities.

Why are some people so determined to make America the bad guy in every geopolitical issue? North Korea openly threaten the US and US allies, and yet people want to say "poor N.Korea dindu' nuffin". Really?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. See post 5.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I claim to have a 15 inch cock. Do I have one? Or do you doubt that?

The UN stated there were no WMD. Were they lying too?

9. Skim through this wiki page and familiarize yourself with the overwhelming evidence that North Korea does possess nuclear as well as chemical and biological weapons. The N.Korean government says they have them, our intelligence communities say they have them, we have plentiful amounts of scientific data supporting these claims. Read some of the citations if you doubt that.

This really isn't that debatable. You could argue about the quality of their stockpiles or their delivery systems, but there's no doubt they do have nukes of some kind.

10. The American government are the aggressor here and have been for many years. There attempts to provoke NK into a war have been ramped up considerably since Trump took office.

There is only one country that has used nukes/atomic bombs on a civilian population and that is the USA. It's the US that is the threat here not NK.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You made the claim so the burden of proof is on you homeslice

12. Again, burden of proof is on you. Whip it out big boy

13. Did i just imagine they tested a nuke that was felt in Norway a matter of days ago?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Few things here. First, there is ZERO doubt that our government and the bureaucratic class have been involved in some real nasty and questionable shit. ZERO doubt about it. however, so has everyone else at one time or another. Now, do I think that NK is a threat to actually do harm to the US mainland? No, any real action on kims part will result in the complete annihilation of himself and his country, surely he knows that. His people may not, because of how controlled the news flow is in NK. They may believe that they could fuck us up and survive.
    Is it possible that they parade with fake weapons? well of course it is. We know that they can make some big booms, for sure. But they still haven't outright proven that they have achieved miniaturization. However there is really only one way to prove that.
    I don't really think that using fake weapons in parades is a sign its a false flag, I think its a sign that they only have very few of them.
    Is it possible that CIA or whomever got in there and secretly control the government of NK? I suppose its possible, I wouldn't say its probable though.
    However, the military industrial complex is a real thing and it is very powerful so to outright dismiss it would be wrong, imo.

TL:DR - I think its possible they have some kind of resource they are sitting on, maybe thats what the nukes are really about. They haven't proven they can minituarize a nuke, nor have they proven that they can be accurate. Its not outside the realm of possibilities that there is something else going on here, but I would say its not probable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Clue: Open the links in the OP.

16. I think you're getting proof and speculation mixed up, but hey... That's how conspiracy theorists get down after all

17. hey p. i kinda aprechaite your take on these things so i was wondering if you kinda understand the american political landscape and the media has been the last few years and taking into consideration the way the media reports things now day, plus everyone attacking trump...do you think the provocations are because of trump or more scarier, in spite of trump?

18. it dosnt matter how many they have, they just need one. one for them to launch and one to get some type of response that causes the us, or maybe even another nation, to react to, and then things get escalated quickly after that
    all this huffing and puffy, war games, joint exercisees, i got a bigger dick then u, so and so said this...its all bullshit and honestly, i dont want any kind of war. i just want to live my shitty life without having to worry about looking towards houston one day and seeing a beautiful looking mushroom cloud .
    all the talking is irresponsible and for some is a political opportunity, for others a money grabber, while the common folk suffer

19. 21314706_1098359563631693_1117166689194730730_n.jpg