Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJSourD's Official Picture/Pickup Thread **Macros**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NJSourD, Jan 7, 2009.

1. These are just several good shots of some nugs that i have gotten over the past 7-8 weeks as of this post. I'll keep adding as i gets.

I'm sure some of these pics are of the nugs i have in my NYC pickup thread, but then again a good deal also are not there, because i don't only pick up from there...but i'm too lazy to sort em. :smoke:

Not the best camera, but it's all i got.

Sorry for the lack of details. I remember nothing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. dems lotsa pictures but they are nice good thread

3. very nice

4. Thanks, Saul...lol.

5. Some really high mids. Free.

Attached Files:

6. The most fake purple on the planet. Can't believe the guy who sold this to me believed what he believed.

Attached Files:

7. frosty stuff man + rep

8. #9 NJSourD, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    Thanks dude! This thread doesn't get enough live. :D

Edit: ..."doesn't get enough LOVE" is what i meant. I'm dumb, dumb as hell, from the likes of what you see pictured above. I'm leaving the spelling mistake to stress this point.

9. Dank stuff man. Alot as well. Damnn you must smoke alot of Ganja rofl.

10. #11 bigdank, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    shit i live in bergen county too
    how much are you paying for your stuff?
    just wondering if im paying too much :p
    edit: lol this thread has 420 views.

11. Nah, not nearly as much as i used to. This is just gathered over a few months i think.

Every one of us is paying too much imo.

12. new jersey FTW

but yea man, we def never get good deals out here in the east coast

201 represent:hello:

13. Great assortment of bud man.

14. From jersey too.

15. 201... 5 min from NYC... eh but never reavel ur identity... i bet u some fat ass cop is watching what we're talking about b/c he has nothing better to do.

16. Lol, i'll take that bet. Were you referring to me revealing my identity, or someone else?

17. Haze. $50 an 8th.

Attached Files:

18. + rep dank as usual. most of us are paying more than we should here in jersey..:rolleyes:

19. nice herb son. rep