Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJMMP 30-60-90 renewal

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jennyfyrr, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Hello there.. I am a MMP patient in New Jersey as of this past September. My 90-day expiration is coming up this weekend, and I was wondering if anyone knows how much the renewal appointment costs?

For my physician, I paid $350 for the consultation in which he recommended me to the program. Will my renewal appointment cost the same amount? I really am hoping it costs less, because $350 every three months, in addition to the hundreds of dollars I spend monthly at the dispensary is really starting to kill me.

Thanks for any help!!

2. It would be around $100.00-$130.00 dollars depending on the doctor. It is basically him renewing your prescription/recommendation. NJ Medical is incredibly expensive. Hoping it will change soon.

3. I have gone through two of the 90 day recert appointments, my doc is $100. Although I am going to be switching my GP to a doctor who is in the program to try to get that down to just my copay of $30

4. Wow i feel bad for you guys in NJ that would totally suck having to renew every 90 days. Michigan it cost us 75 for the Doctor visit and 80 (i dont remember) for the state process fee and our card is good for 2 years. Every 90 days is horrible and very pricey. At that price you might as well just grow your own meds and be better off. 300 for equipment 30-50 for seeds and you can have a harvest every 90 days in your house. Saving you 1000s a year in product and office visits. Bless you for having to go through this crap.

5. Yep, our program sucks in NJ. regulations should change eventually but they are tying the medical marijuana expansion and changes to the legalization bill which has stalled in the state, looking more like it will be a ballot question this upcoming November.

Our cards are good for 2 years and cost $100, but yeah we need to renew our "prescription" every 30 days which ranges from your insurance copay-$100 depending on your doctor. Got my renewal appointment in a couple weeks, definitely sucks but it is the price we pay for safe access to our medicine.

It is also still illegal for patients in NJ to grow in any respect and that won't be changing anytime soon unfortunately.

6. Wow that totally sucks bro. Michigan lets patients all grow up to 12 plants and keep every bit of it. I hope they change your laws soon that totally blows. With michigan getting rec weed everyone is aloud to grow up to 12 plants and if you get a Licence you can grow up to 99 in a micro setting then class b and a get 500 and 1500 those are comercial grows tho. I get plenty of meds from 1 plant every 3-4 months. 4-6 oz that i split into 2 seperate things 1/2 goes to flower smoking and 1/2 goes to making concentrates butter and rso oil. Here is to you and hopes they change your laws GOOD ON YA

7. Yeah I really wish I could grow I would really enjoy it, and all the affordable bud would be an added bonus but NJ is set on not allowing home grow. My wife and I are going to be buying a house in the next couple years and seriously contemplating moving out of the state to somewhere where I could grow, because right now we are paying $360-$450 an ounce for flower, the $360 stuff is pretty shitty, the $450 is good but double the price it should be

8. Holy Crap that is expensive. Those would be the top top end prices here in michigan. zips go from 120-300. We have a lot of bottom shelf deals (don't ask me how its rated) because i have gotten a transformer strain at 5 a grain that was amazing but then i get some platinum GSC and it is crap at 20 a gram lol. But yeah growing your own meds is the only way to go.