Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Smokers, unite!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RockSolidStoned, Jun 19, 2012.

1. For all of you blades in the garden state, whatchu smoking on? I'm in northern NJ and my more connected friends get Cali kind buds shipped cross-country regularly. How is weed treated (legally) in your town? Wayne has undercovers as well as squad cars patrolling every neighborhood, with bored cops always looking to bust high school kids holding less than minuscule amounts of nug. Assholes. Luckily we have tons of woods with trails though, which tend to be pretty safe. Hit me back fellow New Jerseyans :wave:

2. Man I'm livin in Woodbridge Township and I have never had a problem with the 50.. I've can walk around my town puffing on dank and nothing happens... But cops aren't bad here

3. You don't know how lucky you are man, everyone in Wayne is paranoid. Besides a recent string of burglaries, the police here have nothing better to do than troll for pot smokers. What kinda strains pass through Woodbridge? I know its relatively close to Wayne.

4. Sour D and blue dream are VERY common here. But I've gotten lemon, mango and blueberry kush a few times each too. Sometimes I'll just get some no name mids or highs. Not bad but sometimes you get some shit like wtf did I buy this for hahaha

5. I know exactly what you mean. My friend who always had an ounce or two of medical just got busted by his parents, and I smoked middies for a week. For a minute there I got sick of herb, but today's sour diesel bong rips reminded me why I smoke to begin with :smoke:

6. [quote name='"SprSonicChronic"']Man I'm livin in Woodbridge Township and I have never had a problem with the 50.. I've can walk around my town puffing on dank and nothing happens... But cops aren't bad here[/quote]

I live in the same township.
    But what he says where I live I blaze up alot not much care mostly smoke in my crib though .
    You havent seen alot of undercovers though? Seen some guy get pulled over by 1 in a malibu

7. Yeah man sour d is nice. I had a ton of the shit that lasted me forever and I got sick of it really fast. Right now I'm working through some of this shit my dealer grew he calls "Zen" and it absolutely fucked me up

8. [quote name='"SprSonicChronic"']Sour D and blue dream are VERY common here. But I've gotten lemon, mango and blueberry kush a few times each too. Sometimes I'll just get some no name mids or highs. Not bad but sometimes you get some shit like wtf did I buy this for hahaha[/quote]

Sour and blue are high yielding that's why they ship it. Blue dream is bomb yes and sour too there's just really good and just good. I got Maui wowie in Wayne from some random at the gas station. And I think this skater dealt with the same guy not sure though.

9. There was some maui wowie floating around Wayne late last summer, not sure if we got the same stuff. I smoked a 1.5 J with my friend, fully intent on going to the mall to buy some new clothes. I got so stoned that all I could do was enjoy some Panda Express at the food court :D

10. I live in hunterdon county. my area is too nice so all cops have to do is bust "dopers".
    And everyone in my town is paranoid as fuck ever since a kid got busted with 6 keys of molly in his car. now the pigs are on a prowl.

11. Ive had sour mosly also, and Og kush before mostly

12. I got maui wowie last summer as well... I enjoyed it VERY much and I wish I could get that strain more often.

This blueberry I got last month was really nice. It tasted really really really good

13. If any of you guys ever come across a strain called "nebula" in northern NJ, buy as much as you can. I had it a few years ago and it was a true one hit wonder. One of the best cerebral, creative highs that I've ever had. If only I could find it again...

14. [quote name='"RockSolidStoned"']If any of you guys ever come across a strain called "nebula" in northern NJ, buy as much as you can. I had it a few years ago and it was a true one hit wonder. One of the best cerebral, creative highs that I've ever had. If only I could find it again...[/quote]

I had that back in 12th grade in cenetral doe. I thought my friend was makin up names

15. I thought the same thing until I took a bowl of it to the face and felt like I just dropped acid lol. Memories :)

16. Anyone get herb called "Zen" before? No one seems to know about it. But this stuff fucked me up so bad...

17. Can't say that I have. I always ask for a strain name, usually out of curiosity. Lately I've been buying "outdoor kush" which is clearly not a genuine strain. Doesn't bother me though, because some of the best weed I've ever smoked was nameless.

18. It's like a big game of telephone. People selling and buying weed I guess somewhere it gets fucked up/forgotten hahaha

19. Never heard of zen.. I plan on gettin some later idk.what yet though