NJ recreational !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Pcrone, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Tomorrow phill murphy takes over! Anyone else hope this happens let's cross our fingers !

• Like Like x 3
  2. I’m nowhere near NJ but I’m with you!

3. Thanks man. Def excited

4. Goodluck guys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looking good for NJ. New governor said something to the effect that legalization is a first 100 day priority for the administration.

6. Fantastic..glad for you guys..
    The last administration's 1st 100 day priority was to keep the jerk in cheeseburgers..LOL
    Christie.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Correction Thursday he starts but what's another day in the wait. Yea it's a top on his 100 day plan. Carry 1oz. Grow 6 plants possess 16oz of infused products 7 grams of concentrates . Apparently next week the legislation will be introduced

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Reborn budsman, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    I love the “limits” put on what you can carry, grow and have in concentrates. Such a joke. I guarantee whatever the limits are, everyone will have over. Once it’s legal, it’s legal. All the bullshit will fade away. You’ll have an oz of this type an oz of that type. You’ll have several jars of edibles and you’ll be cloning your plants like crazy. I’m so jealous!!!

9. Hahaha I agree reborn budsman!

10. Coming from a legal State (Nevada), I recommend you comply, foolish as it may be..losing any newly gained privileges can't be good. It would probably be an accident to get busted after they legalize, but who wants to take a chance..
    I value my MMJ card since I can grow 12 plants instead of 6..and I can possess more (legally too).
    I hope it goes well for all. The bullies in Nevada (Liquor Distributors and some politicians) tried to block recreational at the last minute..FAIL..our governor is a good guy in all respects..intelligent too.
    Problem is that the dispensarys screwed over the MMJ patients with higher prices and less selection, sending more to the recreational side..They are all scum and have inferior products, so I grow!
    growing.gif

11. From NJ here and I couldn't agree more, I am going to be even more careful about certain things once it is legal (right now I keep my pen in my pocket, but once it is legal, that shit goes in my trunk - not giving them a reason to try to pull DUI shit on me for having it accessible)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. If enough people take advantage and get caught, it just gives the antis more ammo. I read about a dumbo in a county near me that blew himself up making BHO..Now the antis are up in arms..luckily the industry is strong enough (for now anyway).
    There was a case in Mass where someone had a huge pot indoor illegal op..Busted and bringing more heat to a state that doesn't need it..BTW: The cops are throwing some sort of Felony at the one making BHO..Thanks, but I'll stick to ice water hash..;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. You raise a good point. I often vape while driving, but once things go legal, the cops are going to be looking to pull over people with vapes & pens.

Gotta work on making my vape more stealthy.

14. Yeah My fiance often hits her vape pen while driving as well, I told her she is going to need to reign that in after legalization, keep it in her trunk and hit it at rest stops or something. Once it is legal I just don't want to give them any reasons to arrest me if I don't need to. I mean sure, I am still going to be smoking while outside hiking and things, but at the same time won't smoke in any really populated areas unless it happens to be an area where most people are smoking

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm really not that worried about it. There will be plenty of idiots and noobs blowing clouds out their windows to give the cops something to do. I vape while driving in the winter more, in the summertime, I'll be happy to ride my bike more, if weed is legal by then.

16. What about these guys? When I lived back East..The Jersey Turnpike , was suicide if you even had long hair!
    (I don't think that Troopers mess with home use either;))
    cops.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I drive a Volvo station wagon. The ultimate stoner stealth vehicle!! :ph34r:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I had one of these..only not as cool..LOL (wish I still had it)
    Talk about a trooper magnet..
    open-uri20150422-20810-1ji4inn_973431e3.jpeg

19. Lol. 1 out of a10 people have a VW in the emerald triangle.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. I moved from Newark area 4yrs ago to south FL.