Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Purple Trainwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by d50416, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #1 d50416, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    check google for better pics (theres another post on here of some of this with macros (these are cellphone pics)

Look / Touch / Smell: dark color, but on some nugs there are some green spots, orange hairs are abundant too / The nugs are dense as hell, the pic with all the nugs was about 90% of the quarter ounce / reeks through the bag, smells like a danker trainwreck, real fruity

Smoke: Really nice taste, pretty smooth compared to regular trainwreck.
    HIGH: amazing, i havent moved in an hour. great couch lock buzz, ridiculous munchies :mad:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nice pickup, i had some purple trainwreck a few months back,amazing smoke and high :)

3. The bud is probably great, but your pictures don't do it justice. What part of NJ?

4. looks like some tasty shit man, i havent had any purple trainwreck yet, but it looks bomb...:smoking:

5. Doesn't look bad at all, but it does look like my nugs :?

6. I thought trainwreck was a sativa but i could be wrong?

7. Looking good brother, always like to see what eles goes around NJ.

8. momouth county

9. Oh word? I'm right here in Ocean, not far.. I could use some of that :p