Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Pickup NYC Sour D & Blueberry Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by canabliss, Jul 15, 2009.

1. #1 canabliss, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    hey guys, My dank supplier is back in town with some very nice buds!

i only had money for a gram but he let me do a .5 of Sour D and a .5 of BB Kush
    NYC Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. no love for the jersey shore Dank?

BUMP

3. I'll give some love. That shit is dank. Where in Jersey are you at?

4. brick town, south jersey.

BB Kush pictures are up

5. Wow that stuff is perrrty.
    Do a .2 of each in one bowl. That will get you RiiIiiiped!

6. im in monmouth county too and ive recently been getting some bangin sour d its just a shame that its 500/oz

7. I've got the solution to your cash flow shortage.. Sell the camera... buy more of THAT weed. ;)

Very nice buds.

8. good idea, but its my paws camera.

9. thats some good looking BlueBerry Kush and sour d. The BlueBerry must taste awesome

10. i havent tried this batch yet, but last time i smoke bb kush it was great and as for the sour d i havent smoked any in about 1 year. im gonna roll up a blunt of mids then later smoke a bowl of both.

11. brick township?

12. That looks madddd goood. I get sour d and blueberry from a service in the city, but not that blueberry kush. Yum...good for you hahaha.

Jerseyyyyyyyy!!! lol

13. i haven't had blueberry in months....you asshole

:)

14. Good to see those good buds up here in Jersey. Just moved here an haven't found a connect yet(.. 2months without smokin : / it blows ) Hopefully when I find a connect I can get some shit like this.

15. Nice pickups yo. Didn't know South Jersey got good stuff (specifically by the shore), most people tell me that it's hard to find down there (I wouldn't know, I hate the beach ahah).

16. 2months without smokin? Havent found a connect? Whatta ya liv in a cave?

17. Where from? I'm in Northeast Jersey

18. Nicely done. +rep.

I wish I could find some like that.

19. Wow, its good seeing this. I live in SJ as well I have a friend from the bronx so me and him go up and pick up NYC Sour, Mango Haze, pretty much anything. Its not cheap for a pound by any means, but its good seeing my locals getting some dank.