Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ pickup - Blueberry, Strawberry, OG Kush, unknown dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by S0UR, Aug 19, 2011.

1. #1 S0UR, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    1. Blueberry

2. Strawberry

3. Unknown

4. Unknown

5. OG Kush

Wish I had a better camera, you guys have no idea how covered these nugs are lol.

Attached Files:

2. They look like some good nugs man, let us know how it smokes.

3. Thanks man, they all smoke great. :smoking:

4. 908?

10char

5. Nice pickup looks like some dank. How much was all of that?

6. 973

$220 for a half ounce, all one pickup. Except for the OG Kush. That's from my last pickup, but it's still in my jar. :smoke:

7. represent

the og kush here is so good sometimes

i had a quarter of purple og last week :(

8. #8 Chemdogg510, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ouch 220 for a half O is steep

9. Yeah man, it's great. Crazy body high, but at the same time it lifts you up..

10. Yeah I know. It's alright, atleast I get nice buds which is all that matters to me anyways.. And my dude hooks it up with variety so I'm not too mad paying $220. I do wish I had better prices though.

11. Thats some sick NJ bud, see nugs like that in 908 all the time. NJ ALL DAY

12. Yeah man we got fire lol. Only thing that sucks is the trim, there's always hella leaf when I get it. I like trimming them though :devious:

13. They all look pretty dank but you need more light on those nugs when you take the pics :smoking:

14. #14 S0UR, Aug 19, 2011
    I know man, that's the problem. I need a flashlight or something because my place isn't very well lit lol.

15. Looks kinda similar to the stuff i've been seeing going around the 856

16. Yo man i'm 973 also! Certainly some dank shit around here but it's a little pricey.. i don't mind though.

17. #17 S0UR, Aug 19, 2011
    Yeah man it's kind of annoying, but what can you do? I don't care about money anyway I'm not materialistic, as long as I have my high quality nugs I'm happy. :p

18. Fourth picture looks like some sour d, must not have that stanky smell then cause judgin' by your name youd know if it sour :p Agree disagree?

19. #19 S0UR, Aug 19, 2011
    It's not Diesel, but it is bomb lol.

20. I got some strawberry kush that looks just like that!