Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Pickup 1 oz White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CASPER123, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. because nothing beats hard work.

-C

2. Dang, Im right in monmouth county 732 too, and I've never come across bud like that.

3. Heh hehehe, I like it, not because I'm Shatner, It seems to have more affect when the school kids read it, They understand better, with all, the breaks.

4. OP:

I'm not going to be an asshole, but did you weight it out?

5. You got it vacant

-C

6. Ah, when I read I think of someone actually saying the words, and the commas and other punctuation affect how the words flow...with all the commas it really does sound like Shatner speaking :p it's even funnier when I read it in his voice lol

7. For sure dude, I see it now, as well. I think I'll thank you for pointing out my grammar structure, in sentencing words. That was funny zpyro. Injected with humor.

8. wow! looks very dense and hard as a rock! i bet it's sticky as hell and is tough to breakup haha

gotta love the high too, white widow is one of those strains that put you down hard lol

9. EDIT

I looked at the photos closely, this time. I have a definably answer.

So, I mean No White Widow gives off a bud that Dense. White Widow, is more of an open source, like you can see into the bud somewhat.. Also, that photo I upped, near my hand, That weighs 11 grams. It's a top Crown to boot. So no, there is no way that is true, White Widow.

EDIT

10. Right after your speech on how people are bullies from the playground to the forums, you come out lashing with this? Talk about ignorant.

11. So much for "I know, But don't you think if he was ignored, that would serve a better purpose ?"

I thought you said we should just ignore it and drop it?

12. I was not knocking the dude, I was knocking the Widow. Big diff. So continue.

13. Oh man i hope you didnt pay 450 for that.:eek:

14. Haha, something tells me he seriously thought it was an ounce and got ripped BIG TIME.

15. This thread is a mess. Who cares how much is cost?

@ OP... That is definitely not an ounce. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.