Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Pickup 1 oz White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CASPER123, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not even close to an ounce. You can only compress bud so much, the more compressed the shittier.

My guess is that the guy picked up a 2 gram nug and wanted to boost his ego by saying it was an ounce.

2. bro its an ounce . How does that look like a 2 gram nug at all ?

3. #23 Fool_in_the_Rai, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Dude in the picture the nug fits in your palm, its small as hell.

Sorry dude but you got ripped. Theres probably a led ball in the middle or windex all over it, because there is no way its an ounce nug. I've have 10 gram nugs as big as my hand and they were dense as fuck.

Not to mention the stem size on the bud shows that its a small bud.

FAIL

4. He's obviously a troll b/c that's just a couple a grams, just one nug of some regular, maybe high mids.

5. Enjoy, Last Viewing, of this. White Widow, at it's finest.

Dude who stated this thread, Your Widow, does, look great, So, I only see fit, to share more, Widow.

Attached Files:

6. Pretty much. Who comes online and lies about the size of their bud? Someone who doesn't have bud very often or is very fucking poor.

Why would you feel the need to lie in an online forum? Like we give a shit how much it weighs? It only affects you, and your only lying to yourself.

7. Haha, see, THAT is an ounce of REAL widow. I mean, if hes lying about the size, how do we know hes not lying about the strain?

8. epic fail

9. looks dank but kind of compacted and sloppy. Could have been taken care of better but Im sure it gets you high as fuck. It doesn't really look like the ww I've had so idk.. good stuff though

10. Hey man, that's a touch over 4 ounces. OP, Dude is nowhere, near, an ounce.

11. And you're an even bigger fool if you paid $450 a zip for anything beside some matanuska thunderfuck and I wouldn't even pay it then!:rolleyes:

12. Haha, yea I figured it was atleast a QP. It looks really nice too, enjoy smoking that.

13. #34 White_Widow_Man, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

Oh, shut up. The dude is full of it, I know, You know, Hell, we all know. Why do you feel the need, to keep knocking him ?

14. Probably because the guy comes on an internet forum with a blatant lie trying to boost his ego. It pisses me off, and probably pisses him off.

15. I know, But don't you think if he was ignored, that would serve a better purpose ?

16. Well, it just goes to show, how ignorant, the human race really is. From early school, there were bullies, all the way to Internet forums. Bullies.

It never ends. I wish there was a dude like me, when I started out here, so much bullshit. I'll try to stick in the growers area, where most of the fun is.

Next Time

17. hhahaaa
    this threaad is great
    that nug can't be more than 4 grams still looks dank and its probabaly not widow

18. why does that piss you off? who cares, were on a internet forum...

why argue? he showed us a nug looks pretty good who cares how much it weights or if he got ripped off, not your money, not your weed...

19. Holy commas, batman! Does your comma key just randomly push itself? Or are you imitating Shatner? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.