Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Pickup 1 oz White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CASPER123, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Picked up 1 ounce of White Widow.

Closeup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

28 Gram Nug :[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. >< dude, why u gotta do this to me. im drooling all over my keyboard. white widow is by far my favorite strain. dank shit mang, smoke up and enjoy :D

hmm, that definitely isn't a 28gram nug :D more like 2.8?

3. yeah, those big pics had me drooling too lol

4. Probably one of the best highs that i have ever had. The high creeps onto you in like 5-10 minutes. Its a very sociable high but also very couch locky.

5. Damn the whole zip was in that giant nug?

6. Wow, thats some bricked dank weed.

7. ha lol yea it was

8. where in jersey? and how much?

9. im located in monmouth county and the price was 450

10. looks dank

will u put a coin in there?

11. Was thinking the same thing...

How much was the o?

12. Looks really tasty, thanks for the new pic, although it is a tad blurry :p

NUGGGGZZZZZZ!!!!!! :)

13. White Widow is the best weed i've ever had. I am an active smoker and have been for the past 5 years. i smoke a gram of white widow and was stoned for about 3 to 4 hours. it was amazing

14. Tasty lookin stuff, man. I'm in Jersey too but I can't get my hands on any widow lol. Enjoy!

15. looks sooooo DANK !

$ ?

16. 450 a zip

17. Dank, perhaps. Want to see dank, anyone, I've got White Widow, and it's, Well, Super Dank.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.