Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ/NY area smoking prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JPsmokin, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Hey I havent been smoking not nearly long enough as some of the more veteran members of this forum. I live in the central nj area 30 minute drive from nyc and pay 20 dollars for a gram. My dealer is a friend of a friend and the stuff he has is good quality (He gets directly from a nearby grow op ive visited good strains) Yet i want to know if im overpaying. I know compared to others on this forum i may be but want to hear from someone in the area. Thank you [​IMG]

2. 20 dollars a gram, is pretty standard in most places.

3. I'm from around the 201 area and I get topshelf dank strains for 15 a gram.

4. LINY, 20 a g for fire

5. a dub on LI for me is 1g - 1.6g of some good shit. almost always is just 1g tho. 8th is $60 and a quad for me is $90-120

6. Thanks just wanted to make sure im not getting ripped off. Have smoked everyday for about 5 months now and though i love the green can always learn from the vets thanks all

7. I'm up north, in cold ass rochester. Usually get the regs (green, not schwag. Low mids.) for about 5 a gram and some fire for about 20 a gram.

8. I'm in the 585 as well, and that's what I'm paying.